What's new

Lucas GH2part vs Maxibloom (Afgoo 1600w)

DAY 29

FED KOOL BLOOM POWDER @ 1/4 TSP PER GALLON TO ALL.

HAD TO SPACE THE PLANTS OUT A BIT, IT WAS GETTING A BIT CROWDED

VERY HAPPY WITH BOTH SIDES BUT SEEMS AS MAXIBLOOM MAYBE OUT PERFORMING BY A LITTLE.

DSC00348.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00346.jpg

DSC00345.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00342.jpg

I HATE POSTING PICS CAUSE MY CAMARA SUCKS...
PRIORITIES.
THANKS FOR STOPPIN BY AND HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.

maxmurder

Veteran
looks good:good:
if you got the money next time get some trays, botannacare makes a nice 3x6 white tray that sits perfectly on a 6 foot folding table from home depot or costco, then you can feed all you want and just drain into a bucket and measure pH and ec runoff, (if your into that kinda stuff)..

Green lung

Veteran
You tell the guy had nute burn.

fdark dark green with little buds.

I bet you he burnt the shit out of them causing lockout

SOME PICTURES OF MY DARK DARK GREEN LITTLE BUDS THAT I BURNT THE SHIT OUT OF AND KILLED ON APRIL FOOLS DAY....BY THE WAY THIS IS DAY 44
DSC00365.jpg

DSC00364.jpg

DSC00362.jpg

DSC00361.jpg

DSC00360.jpg

DSC00359.jpg

DSC00358.jpg

DSC00357.jpg

DSC00356.jpg

SO FOR BEING DEAD IM PRETTY HAPPY WITH THEM ON BOTH SIDES THUS FAR.
HOPE ALL ARE DOIN WELL HAVIN A GOOD WEEKEND
PEACE AND APPRECIATION
T5

ogenko

looking very chunky man
getting close...my afgoo's went 59 days
who's winning the maxi or the gh?
did you do any kool bloom with the maxi?
i know that is a real popular combo

deep up the awsome work!!

looking very chunky man
getting close...my afgoo's went 59 days
who's winning the maxi or the gh?
did you do any kool bloom with the maxi?
i know that is a real popular combo

deep up the awsome work!!

thanks man, im gonna go as long as i can but i will start flushing at day 49, in hopes i make it to 63 days but the powdery mildew is driving me crazy cant wait to use this eagle 20 i got on deck for the next batch...which i have already vegging, 18 afgoo clones :)
i already topped them for the first time hoping to do this 3x by the time they flower.
as for which side is winning its too close too tell but in my mind if i had to guess maxibloom is winning, but it rly is too close too tell, gonna be a photo finish.
and i used the kool bloom powder on both sides and i rly like it...no negative affects at all everything minus the PM has been great in this grow of many many firsts.
learning curve is thru the roof on this one and im loving it.
peace.
T5

fresh water and flora kleen is in let the flush begin, also picked up lots of goodies for next round, - raptor hood and phantom balast :)
also grabbed a bottle of pm wash and i used it last night and spot used it again today
and i must say i pretty happy with it, and since its basicly just water set to a ferquency u can use it up to day of harvest, but i dont plan on that, hope to not spray anything for the final 7 days but thought id make this quick post.
peace.

ok so heres the dreaded update, harvested a week ago they have been hangin and i have been trimmin.

just about done with the 10 from the GH side, still gotta trim the maxibloom side.

over all this grow was a failure. powdery mildew got the best of these plants it severly damaged my overall product and weight.

any grower with any amount of passion can understand my pain and heartbreak.

i will still post overall results as they should be an idea of which side won since they all dealt with same conditions good and bad.

with that said i dont feel the nutrients, coco, nor LST was the culprit, while i do think i can and will improve on my techniques i feel it is the powdery mildew which was the main factor in this grow being a great dissapointment.

i did not want to spray anything in last few days, as i noticed the pm wash seemed to wash away some stickyness of the buds as well.

as for curing my PM problem which i have battled for my last 3 grows in this home,
i feel no choice but to move. i have done all i can to prevent it and fight it and i have failed. i will not go thru painting with killz and or hepa filters etc as it has been a plan to move for a while now, this just put the fire under my ass so to speak.

i appreciate the comments and support thru this grow and please believe i will be back asap (with vengence!)

numbers to come in about a week as i am being extremely maticulous with trimming as u can understand.

peace and appreciation.
T5.

not sure if you tried this yet. ozone generator. anywhere that you think may have been contaminated with pm spores, fry the area with ozone. get a big one. seal off the area and let that thing run for 24 hours. pre treat all mothers and cuttings with dutchmaster zone/saturator all the way through veg. you dont have to move unless you really want to... good luck, you can beat pm

ogenko

sorry to hear about that pm bro
i second bushdoctor about the ozone
i blast my room prior to a grow and let the ozone go intermittently throughout the grow
havent seen any pm yet knock on wood
they say some strains are pm resistant
a strain like that and a little prevention should get you some nice clean smoke

never give up!!

Latest posts

Latest posts