What's new

lucas formula

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
Hey d9, good to see you up and about after your recent surgery. Hope all is back to normal for you. Do you really rinse your coco with 2000 ppm nute solution? That (4.0 EC) seems too strong to me. I always rinse the coco with a half-strength nute solution with a teaspoon of Cal-Mag added. That seems enough to "load the matrix" and the plants always take off with healthy growth.

hi, pete! yes, i used approx ec 4 poured through one time. going into a heavily rinsed, still wet medium, i'm sure it got diluted.

you don't need any cal-mag with jack's. magnesium is over 6% in the base formula.

later

guineatrippin

wow, those plants look great, guineatrippin! Doesn't look like you need to make any changes to your tent grow. I see you are using the Lucas ratio of twice the amount of Bloom as Micro and phasing out the micro at mid-flower. The only suggestion I could make is to air-cool your hood to cut down the heat, although I can't see any heat stress or foxtailing from excess temps. How do you keep it cool with that bare bulb in the tent?

It's just a 250w SPNA so there isn't really much problems with heat. I'm running a clip-on fan pushing the air from the canopy and 180m^3/h exhaust fan. It's more than enough. I guess I'll just keep my ferts as it is, since I've got good results. Thanks for the kind words ^^

iboga

Thanks for the reply s thanks freezerboy for the straight answer but i think i will spend the 10 euros for a bottle of grow which will do 2 grows...will try when temps drop below 32 deg c as bud leaves are curling so cant give a good comparison.

Latest posts

Latest posts