What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Lucas formula for an AF

punx777

Well im using the lucas formula for dwc (0-5-10 veg 0-8-16 flower) i figure ill use the veg form for a few weeks then switch to the flower form when i see sum buds formin.. Should i do this full strength?

krazycure

I have experience with this, and here's my take: yes and no. It depends on the hybrid. For instance, original LR i did exactly as you describe (almost) and it worked perfectly. But for SNL, I had to use MUCH MUCH less in the beginning, and stayed at veg formula during the last few weeks. Just ramp up 25, 50, 75% and watch the reactions.... the second you see "eagle claw" bump it back down 25% and stay there for a few days. good luck!

Bob_J

no pointing down. most call it simply "the claw". i just got onto the lucas formula and i must say it is working wonders for my non-auto NL and green crack. ive went to the moon and back on nutrients and the lucas formula works for me.

IMO take it easy on the nutes