What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Luang Prabang

Munson

Veteran
LP seeded around 8 weeks. LP in veg

Attachments

• SAM_3031.jpg
    SAM_3031.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 36
  • SAM_3034.jpg
    SAM_3034.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 35
  • SAM_3037.JPG
    SAM_3037.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 37
  • SAM_3039.jpg
    SAM_3039.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 33

Munson

Veteran
Harvested at 127 and 117 days

Attachments

• SAM_3059.jpg
    SAM_3059.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 52
  • SAM_3060.jpg
    SAM_3060.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 51
Seed boutique stock is original stock, I got 1/40 to grow and about 5 out of 40 to germ, it could be worth it to try these if you use any advanced germination techniques.

bsgospel

Bat Macumba
Veteran
I remember us talking about the germ situation. Did you get real detailed with germ processes on this one or did you just pop as many as possible?

I wood

Male luang prabang that will be used on two females in the near future. This a cut from a darker green plant put back in veg. These flowers have developed in a cup of water in a room that stays about 50 degrees F.
One more lime green male is just now showing sex and will probably be used even if not sexually stable.
Out of 70 seeds came 7 healthy plants.
Two full on hermies that were culled.
One killed by accidental decapitation.
Two so far solid females.
Two males.

Looking forward to crossing this to khmer gold also.

funkyhorse

Sometimes I feel this forum is a kind of DeLorean(back to the future) where I can travel to the past to see the things I am doing in the present
Out of 40 Luang Prabang seeds, 12 of them showed roots but only 3 of them made it and became plants
I have 2 of them in the flowering room and one still in veg after succesfully going throw the shock mutant stage
After reading Blan-k-flor reports I sent the plants to flowering with 20 cms high. This is the first time I send to flower with such a low height. In 12 days they made a 50% stretch and today I transplanted them to 3,5 lts
I hope to get at least one female out of the 3 and hopefully it will be a stronger individual than Blan-k's batch. I will not top this plant. I am sexing indoors and the plan is to bring it to the outdoor greenhouse by mid february, hopefully having showed sex by then
picture.php

picture.php

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
I've not had any problem germinating Luang Prabang, just about every seed has germinated with the paper towel method, but of they don't i will use sand paper to skuff the edge that splits, and remove the very thin outer layer that seeds have.