What's new

LST/Mainlining brought to a new level Outdoors!

Here's my first plant grown under constant stress & manipulation training for increased yield. The center is open space to provide fresh air to all limbs.
My buddy taught me this method. I will share all I can with any members interested in trying this technique. Vegging takes a little longer than what you are used to, this is the only sacrifice you'll make, but you will be rewarded by a maximum yield.

Training starts at 3 nodes, the plant gets topped and the 2 limbs are grown out, parallel to the soil. I will add more on the journey this plant called FoxyLady has been through. She's still in the ground and she's been flowering for about 4 weeks now.

here are some progression pics, much more to come next, if I see a lot of interest, I'll share much more. Thanks for looking!

the last pic is my buddy's plant, grown indoors, mine should look similar when done, just twice as big, that's my goal! comments/questions are encouraged. thank you

STRAIN: OG Kush
MEDIUM: organic soil w/ guano, worm casting/soil & Dr Earth
NUTES/FEEDING: guano, worm casting/soil & Dr Earth, teas made bi-weekly, tap water 2x a week
LIGHT: the SUN now, started in Dec.under cfl's in a ghetto tent, then rolled out into the sun every morning, until 2 mos. ago, now in the ground
TEMP: 70 average
PH: don't check it

This technique is not ideal for autos because, a longer veg cycle is needed. This technique creates an air circulation area throughout the entire plant, each branch is trained to be even and ground level & equal in size, to all other branches. I really like this idea of fresh air in the middle of my plant, all colas getting lots of fresh air from all sides. You determine how many huge buds your plant will finish with. I learned all this from a friend.

Your comments are encouraged, and subject to me, just practicing fresh comedy, be warned that my responses, can be wack & lost in translation, but this is all for fun & learning as we go.

thanks ZZ Tops, i top the baby at 3rd node, then train the 2 limbs that emerge, to grow out from center (parallel) to soil. sorry for the confusion. as limbs grow out, i remove every other set of new node growth to space limbs. LMK if that makes sense, thnx

you veg as long as you want determine by how big you can grow in your space. figure the plant will double in hieght, when you flip to 12/12.

this plant vegged from Dec to April. i had her in an 18 gallon pot and i used a dolly to roll her inside after sunset, for an additional 6 hours of light, this kept her vegging until I stopped using artificial light after sunset. thanks for asking

BRIX

BRIX

any BRIX fans out here? i just started learning about this term. it indicates the level of usable nutes within your plant, 30 dollar meter tells you what is in the "juice" that you squeeze out of a leaf that is under direct light, one drop on the meter/ refractometer/prism, tells you a number between 0 & 32, im at 9 and i want to go higher, the higher your number, the higher your bud will get you.

update,

update,

today pic

P6288129small.jpg

MHBGuy

any BRIX fans out here? i just started learning about this term. it indicates the level of usable nutes within your plant, 30 dollar meter tells you what is in the "juice" that you squeeze out of a leaf that is under direct light, one drop on the meter/ refractometer/prism, tells you a number between 0 & 32, im at 9 and i want to go higher, the higher your number, the higher your bud will get you.

Great thread! Your plant is looking amazing already. Am doing some LST myself, but started pretty late, even still, the effect is dramatic.

You should enter your grow in the Newbie Summer Bud Contest

One of the entrants is big into the Brix method and has a really detailed thread already. DoubleDDNuggets

private message invite

private message invite

I've never seen a plant bent like that to increase the yeild. Gonna have to five it a try. :) thanks
i cant send pm's so please enter these 3 words into googl search box "fluxy lady 420" and hit enter to contact me, you will be lead to my "yard" .
i moved all activity for reasons you are welcome to understand, im happy to help you in my yard that you will be lead to. look forward to hearing from you there