What's new

LSG Kensington Kush

Hey everyone, here is the most recent bit of info on the kensingtons.

Numbers 1 and 3 turned out to be boys

2 if defiantly a girl and I'm still a bit unsure about number 4 personally

Thanks
S

Hi, just another update on how my Kensington is going! Number 4 turned out to be a boy and had to go! Number 2 is going strong and il get a picture up later when my lights go on..

Thanks
S

Hey everyone, just back from the cup and want to say thanks to everyone who showed me a good time in the city and shared the good good! Cup cough is killing me this morning :)

Anyway got back an took a couple snaps of the Kensington lastnight. All in all I'm happy enough with how she is getting on after being left for a week.. Little under fed but starting to flush from last week so she gets a good three weeks on just water! PH was sat around 6.7 on the run off and the ppm was around 600!

Thanks
S

ForTheLove

Veteran
Hey Sam_BHoGart_1st

Nice wk on the KK. What sort of smell she putting out? Katsu or sfv, mix o'both, or somthing different?

Cheers man.

Hey, it's definatly got sfv in her.. That smell is too distinctive lol it's got something deeper going on in the background though I can't say it's katsu as Iv never sampled any real deal bubba only what people have tried to tell me was bubba but no hashie coffee funk tells me they where talking BS..

Hope that helps?

S

Hey SamB what she smoke like?? Is it good or just mediocre crap??

Let us know

Hey J,

It's turned out to be really tasty flavours but it's come out slightly hazy OG that had me kind of pickled. Was there any open pollination done with the OG haze seeds and the Kensington?? Got couple small nug shots, they don't look the best but everyone who has smoked it had commented on the flavour having that haze edge to it.

Hope that helps!

Thanks

This is from the kensington kush freebies?? Looks like sum knightsbridge og haze pips floated in..

Yea I wasn't sure weather they were maybe all dusted in the same spot or if at some point a few OG haze beans got in with the Kensington's during sorting. Gonna have to crack the pack of OG haze I bought now to see whats up with them :)

S

J_hoover

I want you to test grow the orange diesel v3��������

Latest posts

Latest posts