What's new

LSD or Lifesaver

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
lsd is more trippy... lifesaver more couchlock knockout weed...

bartender187

Last edited:
G

LSD is definately trippy weed. Tight ass nugz, alot of crystal action, and a funky smell that is really unique. As it cures it gets better and better. The exhale has a slow rising kick to it and the first hit takes a bit to soak into your brain so watch out.

I didn't grow enough.lol

Tex

doobius

Ive done LSD, potent shit...

but on the other hand, LifeSaver im sure has a more pleasant fruity smell, and prolly less yeild than the LSD....

honestly i think if i did the grow all over again and started at which strain to choose, id prolly go with Lifesave, mostly cuz im after the sweet fruity smell...

but LSD was niiice n vigorous

S

strain_searcher

here are some lsd

here are some lsd

MONSTERS!

2266lsd_monsters-med.JPG

S

strain_searcher

They are smoked

They are smoked

They were under 300 watts of hps

greenhit

from what i hear, go for the LSD

from what i hear, go for the LSD

I've smoked only one hit of LSD and it was very good.
The lifesaver's I've grown and smoked. Shit is serious medicine
half of joint will lay you down. :) Truth

-g

S

strain_searcher

ls

ls

The lsd phenos which were keepers were leaning more towards the ls pheno. End of story. The nycd phenos were a pain in the ass and long flowering but still good.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I have been pondering this very question myself, seeing as my payment arrived at 10 41 am on saturday morning(yaay special delivery and item tracking lol) and my weekend special duo should be on its way rapido i would imagine going on past service.
I had decided on lifesaver, but as I am searching at this moment for a good plant with a high yielding main cola that will be good for a vertical grow.....now those 2 lovely shots of the LSD single colas have changed my mind and the LSD it will be.
hope you enjoy whichever you start up mate....