What's new

LR2 not Flowering

I

IceColdCrickets

I dont know where those seeds came from but i can tell ya that JD prides his work and what you may have gotten was BULL SHIT seeds. It happends trust me. Not the Breeders fault, but everyone is looking for a buck ,, so the seed bank buys from distributers, not all are ligit and that results in your fake seeds. Even the SeedBank is fooled.

So, dont write of Joint Doctor yet.. I mean really he is the one that gave us the first stable AF LowRyder. So, we all know he knows what he is doing.

Out of the 90 FEM LR#2 I have run, all have AF within 25 days. And finished by day 70.
It would seem seed sources are at fault here. Not the breeder.

ICC.

oldnooby

I wish that were the case with the ones I bought. The breeder can make the best seeds in the world but if his distribution network screws the customer then it's all for nothing. I was lucky enough to get mine from a seed bank that stands behind the product and I got my pick of replacement beans. Others however were not so lucky and were forced to eat it. I have no doubt that JD puts out great stuff and we auto lovers owe him a thanks for his hard work but it will be a long time before I risk my money on his seeds due to the rip off the distrutors pulled this year. In other words, if I could buy direct from JD then I would, but I can't so I will not.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know for a FACT one other major online seedbank bought and sold LR knockoff seeds from a guy I knew personally. It was even posted on that seedbanks support forum before it was hacked and never brought back up.

So with that in mind I would think and wonder how many other breeder's seeds were the same at that seedbank.

I have myself been asked to supply AF knockoff seeds to several seedbanks and did not.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats why I just bought some BOG seeds because I know he is back on the site and selling seeds even if through Gypsy.

Now as the drug laws relax in the US it maybe easier in the future to buy direct.

S_a_H

I

IceColdCrickets

Thats why I just bought some BOG seeds because I know he is back on the site and selling seeds even if through Gypsy.

Now as the drug laws relax in the US it maybe easier in the future to buy direct.

S_a_H

Direct buying is the best and it is sad to see Fake seeds out there. But there are people working on this. I see a great 2010 season for AFs and good seed stock.:woohoo:

Janeymac

I got a five pack of LR2 fem's from a well known vendor but so far 3 of the 5 seeds have failed on me . First one didn't pop , second and third did not autoflower . Dont know if i'd bother even trying the other two , maybe contact vendor and see what he says .
I'm looking at the third one now , it's 26 days in , very small and smelly but no flowers.
If i put it on 12/12 will it flower ? , anybody try that ? .

oldnooby

Yes it will work but, You don't know what you have. I put mine under 12/12 after it didn't flower and it showed it's balls a couple of weeks later. The ones I got were not LR2 FEM like it said on the package but some other unknown strain. Get some Sour 60 or do a search for Short Stuff on the net and look at what they have to offer. Several orders in and nothing but good things from them.

L

LowGrow

mine were in original jd pack 10 regular sprouted 5 1 auto flowered 24/7 light and went from male to female the rest had to be dropped down to 18/6 to flower and were very late out of 5 seeds i got 2 females 2 males and one herm. the highest yielding female was also a mutant that had leaves that did not even look like mj.. definately unstable i am going to sprout the last 5 in the next couple days.

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
mine were in original jd pack 10 regular sprouted 5 1 auto flowered 24/7 light and went from male to female the rest had to be dropped down to 18/6 to flower and were very late out of 5 seeds i got 2 females 2 males and one herm. the highest yielding female was also a mutant that had leaves that did not even look like mj.. definately unstable i am going to sprout the last 5 in the next couple days.

what do you mean it went from male to female...

a plant is either male or female

unless you mean its a hermie ?

hilbie

lowryder goes from seed to bud in under70 days usually, why is this thread still around? u got shit seeds let it go and move on.

Janeymac

I contacted the vendor on those and he sorted me out with a fresh pack which was decent enough . The plant got the chop , got some reg lowryder going on now , should be ready for new years or shortly thereafter if i get a female.

Latest posts

Latest posts