What's new

Lowryder Hybrid x3 Micro Grow

OUTLAWZ

I recieved 3 seeds from my friends Lowryder outdoor grow crossed with unknown strain.

Will grow dem in micro grow box :D which im going to set up 2morro and snap some view's of it and post it here. After that maybe u guys will be able to suggest me something i can improve.
Will do update 2morro.
Ble$$

OUTLAWZ

All 3 seeds sprouted after 2 days by itself , justo one of dem seems to be still opening. Didnt used any pre-cracking metod or anything just keept dem behind radiator in paper towel as i used to do.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
That's how I germ my seeds, nothing fancy here. The lowrider cross I grew out twice was very easy to grow, hearty plant. I do recommend that you pinch them back in veg to get more than one cola becasue this is a relatively small plant.

Good luck and keep us posted!

tacobell530

what do you mean by pinching them back into veg, doesnt the lowryder cycle countinue no matter what you do to the plant?

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
I grew out a lowrider cross, I put it into flower just like my other plants. Don't know if it would have autoflowered or not. But I pinched the leaves at the 4 set and mayeb even another, I don't remember. That makes it branch out and have more colas.

Last edited:

stealthballer

I germ seeds in a bowl of water in my flowering room, it stays about 80ish in there.

cutting the plant just above where the leaves branch out will basically turn it into two growing stems. The more you do it the bushier your plants get. I have also been experimenting with squeezing the main stem while in veg almost to the point of "bruising" it and so far the results have been promising once the plants go into flower.

HKSkyline

Good luck with the grow man, I have 2 LR going in my PC. Some LR crosses won't autoflower so you have to flower like normal. will be watching this grow :lurk: :lurk: