What's new

Diary Lowryder 2 (auto) is it a joke or not? Let's find out together! (2022 grow diary)

Cvh

Supermod
Hi everyone

I got some Lowryder 2 as a free gift some years ago. I always wondered if the poor and ridiculed reputation is deserved or not.

But let's find out together! The seed was planted 2-4 weeks ago (can't remember exactly) on a South facing spot in the full ground which was ammended with organic nutrients.

So far it looks ok and just like any other auto.

Will try to do updates every week or 2 with in the end a weight and smoke report.

Stay tuned.

IMG_20220712_180253_454.jpg

IMG_20220712_180247_523.jpg

(The blue coloured bits on the ground are an organic snail/slug repellent).

Last edited:

potty1

I grew it out at the time outdoors in the UK.
My end result was very leafy BUT...the potency caught me of guard lol
I wasn't expecting much if anything!!and it was really a lovely high,I was disappointed when it ran out!
Good luck

pjlive

Picture update from today.
It's about 2x the previous size now. About 30-40cm in height.

Unfortunately it already started flowering, I would have wished it started flowering later. I don't think it's going to get particularly big now. Maybe up to 1m I think. We'll see in the end.
Looks beautifully healthy. 💪

Cvh

Supermod
Hi everyone, it's been a while since a last update. To be honest I lost interest into the plant because it started flowering so fast and remained small.

For the interested persons here's a last picture update from today. This plant is going to be harvested in a few days or a week or so. After handling, trimming, drying and curing I'll try to do a new update with some info regarding weight and a smoke report.

The plant remained a 40-50 cm and is sticky and stinky.

View media item 18704011View media item 18704011View media item 18704010View media item 18704009

Cvh

Supermod
Last edited:

Cvh

Supermod
Yh, no budrot. And the white little things are grass seeds. I pulled some grass before making the pictures and the seeds went flying everywhere.

Nannymouse

If i could grow, and do that outdoors here, something low would be the ticket. We get some real wind, live up in the wind, with no protection from trees or anything, so there are real applications for short plants.

When i was a kid, the farmers would grow the wheat that was over five feet tall. Got real nice straw from that. Well, now they've gone shorter and shorter wheat types...because of the wind factor. Hard to find straw, especially in small bales. It's mostly all huge round bales, if there is enough stalk to go into making a straw bale.

Glad to see someone testing out the older stuff that is responsible for most of today's autos. I, too was surprised when i tried those first old autos. I just wasn't expecting a good high/stone.

Any smoke report got a real bad reputation over here UK but for a freebie you can't complain with that mate free smoke and all your auto White widow and auto massive bud look really good tho done acid kush auto the past two years from urban legends never dissapoints yeaild for an auto flower are insane here's one from 2021

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220422-184901.png
    Screenshot_20220422-184901.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 126