What's new

Lower temperature in the last 10 days of flowering

GrayZone

I'm 7-10 days away from chop-chop and keeping the day temp around 20-21c and the night temp goes as low as 15c. Humidity is not an issue. They are mostly Indicas, so they should be able to take a bit of chill. Hindu Kush, Chitral; their fatherland can be a chilly place.
Keeping the temps low mainly to avoid any issues that you can get out of high-temperature high-humidity combo.

I'm wondering did anyone notice any(consistent)difference in anything in particular, as a result of keeping temps low near the end of flowering/harvest?

There are suggestions that you get a better terp profile as a result of low temps, denser buds, stickyer buds, etc.
Wondering if that is mostly stoney-boloney-bro science or if there's some evidence to prove it...?

Piecho

Less you smell, more the terps should last in the flowers. I remember watching couple of papers summary in this video, they played with the temperature and impact on the amount and quality as well.

GrayZone

"Higher temp reduces cannabinoids" makes sense. That has been established by now, anyone who tried to fast-dry some popcorn buds(while waiting for the rest to be done) will know that if you overdo it with high temp, the potency is gone.