What's new

lowberry auto grow, bad soil or genetics? please help :)

M

mklod

Looking good so far. Any pics/updates?

I'm doin a hindu kush lowlife grow this summer and I had a real hard time picking out seeds. I settled on AF and I really wanted some lowberry or blue streak but this will be my first grow and I heard blueberry is more picky with nutes and such so I settled for something a little bit easier. This thread is kind of my vicarious lowberry dreams.

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i emailed dutchbreed about the ones that havn't shown, and they said this happens occasionally that some are late auto-ers, and that they should show any day now..., put it under 12/12 , hope one is a female.

So its not a true autoflower then or it would not need 12/12 to show sex. A true autoflower ( or at least what I consider to be true ) should be able to flower on any light schedule. So if it is not showing on a 24/7 schedule I would not consider it a true autoflower strain. Sounds like they released the seeds one generation early and not full AF.

Looking through your thread unless I missed doesn't state what your light schedule was or is.

S_a_H

krazycure

Everyone should keep learning, you're doing great documenting what happens. Every log helps us ALL. Thanks! Sorry about the khaki lookin one!

Stoner54

Just in case it is relevent. I have 5 Buddha White Dwarfs and 5 Afghan Kush Dwarfs that were started 4/7. The White girls are busting buds everywhere. The Kush are a bit slower but are starting. They are at present about 10-12 inches high. I used an organic soil, 1 lb of bat guano, 1 lb of worm castings, 30% sand and 10% perlite. In addition, I foliate feed them kelp and Advanced Nutrients Big Bud. When I water, once a week I use a root stimulater. Full strength per directions the first time and half strength after that. I wish I could post pics but now but soon. They are just beautiful to look at. Anyway, this has worked well for me and I still have about a month to go.

Stoner54

I forgot to mention they are in 3.5 gallon pots with 8 Indoor Sunshine Bulbs that are 30 Watts equivalent to 150 Watts each. Each bulb says it emits 1750 lumens giving me 13,740 lumens per manufacturer with 240 watt output.

M

mklod

Looking good. How big are those pictured? And how many days are they at?

Latest posts

Latest posts