What's new

low odor/high yielder seed list

tr1ck_

The last run I did was Nirvana Blue Mystic. It was above average yield.

It was the lowest odor I have ever run, however it wasn't the most potent strain I have had.

The bonus is that the beans are really cheap, and come in feminized if that's your thing.

P

popdog

Anyone else wish low odor high yielding strains would become extinct?

PurePowerPlant

im growing Nirvana PPP it doesn't smell at all during veg and a 6'' inline fan with carbon filter is taking care of the smell during flower. this strain is genetically designed for fat valuable buds endured by dutch commercial growers !

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Mandala~~ Kalichakra...

MNS ~~ Critical Mass

two of the lowest odors I have ever had in my garden.... all the way through flower...
and both yielded huge.. made a few crosses with an indestructible Kalichakra male..... :tiphat:

strass

Mandala~~ Kalichakra...

MNS ~~ Critical Mass

two of the lowest odors I have ever had in my garden.... all the way through flower...
and both yielded huge.. made a few crosses with an indestructible Kalichakra male..... :tiphat:

Always thought that cm was skunk and that i would stink alot? How many beans did you have?

chongsbuddy

Veteran
critical mass is not as big a yielder as people think.nl#5 would be a good choice for big yield and low odor.

S

shogun

serious seeds Chronic is defos the best low odour i have grown
i think kali mist is a low odour strain & a good smoke too atb shogun

growhi

Mandala~~ Kalichakra...

MNS ~~ Critical Mass

wow really ? you must of got a sweet pheno then i did a pack and got 10 females and they all reeked !!

i want that pheno im gunna do 2 packs in march see what i find :)

slitherly

I too want to get something really tasty, stoney, and smells wonderful to the nose. I haven't ordered any seeds yet, I worry so much about getting caught growing here in MY GOD IT'S KANSAS. I have read where other people have no problems getting seeds stealth, and (if I can convince the wife) I want to try the same thing. After all, I am on disability from RA, so it's not like I have to worry about my job anymore.
Has anybody ever heard of a bad experience ordering seeds? Other than not receiving them? I have been thinking about getting a post box, but is that any safer?
I envy you folks who live in medical marijuana states, I looked in Craig's List in California, and typed in marijuana clones, and there are so many to choose from!!! Legally!!! It's like I'm living in another fucking country!! I wish I could afford to move.......

DRorganic

Veteran
joe fresh whats up with the m39 .i have a few beans that a friend gave me who is friends with rez and he got them from him .does it stink and what about the high off of the m39.
its got something called basic #5 what is that.

Ground Up

They frequently come with free root aphids, mites, and systemic pm
LOL , ha ha so true.!!!

Try running some woody kush, its an easy grow ,1.5 lbs a 1K lite,low smell till cured

Attachments

• IMAG0290.jpg
    IMAG0290.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5

Feijao

I dont have much experience with a wide range of genetics. However at one time my requirements were about the same as yours so I went through the same search. With that being said I think WWxBB by Female Seeds would be the low odor, high yielding strain you are looking for.

Yield: Just over 2lb per light. Not quite a gram per watt but the closest that I have got so far.

Smell: I think this might be the only area that this strain would fall short in. It smells nice but not quite fruity. In CO I had 3k lights so that was about 6 pounds on the plant in the end and my 6 X 24 phresh filter took care of the smell very easily.

Time: I ran one pheno 9 weeks and the other 10 weeks. I think I could of done 8 and 9 but I like taking them a little longer.

Phenos: I noticed 2 distinct phenos during my time with this strain. One had very tight calyxes, it was done in about 9 weeks and was much more couch lock than the other one. The other had fluffier buds and was hairier than Ron Jeremy. This one took a little longer and probably yield a tad less than the other one.

Other notes: These clone very easy and can take a lot of abuse. I would order twice the amount of seeds that you think you might need as I didnt have great germ rates with this strain.

BlueGrassToker

Northern Lights is a tried and true strain that is hard to beat in many aspects. One of the least smelly plants you will ever grow, and when there is odor it is usually a very pleasing fruity aroma.

*With any hybrid (anything x anything) you run the risk of some smell and some don't.

CaptainTrips

They frequently come with free root aphids, mites, and systemic pm

Yeah, last clones I got root aphids showed up :-/ got infected by mites which I could never iridicate. So I killed everything, cleaned, started over 100% from seed, think im done with clones, nothing i've ever got from cl/********* was better than what you can find in an average pack of seed anyway.