What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

low flying chopper?

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
true. a small space heater is about 1500 watts.

thats what i was thinkin bro,,ive got a wee space heater hear 1500w and DAMMM the little thing hot.......

am 1 of not so meny people to tackle the tuff task off Attic growing lol,,,,,
plus the snow thats sitting on top of my roof is not melting any faster than the snow on other roofs...so am leaning towards my 1k surely cant be giving of that much heat.

keep it green
highlander

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Paranoia will destroya :D

Not making light of your concerns mate, just chuckling at my own.

Once, I was high as hell on butter and I SWORE they were comin' for my CFL gro....:witch:

If we don't laugh at it sometimes, we're doomed.

Peace,

SSM :smokeit:

EDIT:

And DO keep us posted.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran

Once, I was high as hell on butter and I SWORE they were comin' for my CFL gro....:witch:

Peace,

EDIT:

And DO keep us posted.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

keep it green
highlander

C

Cookie monster

Peace,

EDIT:

And DO keep us posted.

Sometimes it's a very healthy thing bro,

Coupla years ago there was a car sitting right outside the house for hours.
I was thinking it was somebody casing the joint so i went out and pulled open the door of the car and started demanding answers.

Got a hell of a shock when 2 cop i.d were flashed at me, some guy down the road was under surveilance foe dealing in coke.

Had 10 herer plants in the front room 4 weeks from finishing, thanks be to god they just thought i was looking after the neighbour hood and not a paranoid pot grower.

It's the day you dont think they are coming for ya is the day the will come

C

cork144

youd have a breakdown if you lived where i do,

for some reason there are so many milatry planes and other choppers going over my house

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Sometimes it's a very healthy thing bro,

Coupla years ago there was a car sitting right outside the house for hours.
I was thinking it was somebody casing the joint so i went out and pulled open the door of the car and started demanding answers.

Got a hell of a shock when 2 cop i.d were flashed at me, some guy down the road was under surveilance foe dealing in coke.

Had 10 herer plants in the front room 4 weeks from finishing, thanks be to god they just thought i was looking after the neighbour hood and not a paranoid pot grower.

It's the day you dont think they are coming for ya is the day the will come

Ohh, I hear ya, brother. :yes:

Highlander's concerns just brought me back to my own chopper "incident"

I live in a semi-rural/very suburban area and choppers aren't the norm, so when you see one....you shat bricks.

Vigilance is paramount, make no mistake.

Peace,

met a girl called lola and i took her back to my place
feelin' guilty, feelin' scared, hidden cameras everywhere
stop! hold on. stay in control

girl, i want, you here with me
but i'm really not as cool as i'd like to be
'cause there's a red, under my bed
and there's a little yellow man in my head
and there's a true, blue, inside of me
that keeps stoppin' me, touchin' ya, watchin' ya, lovin' ya

paranoia, need destroyer. paranoia, they destroy ya'

well i fell asleep, then i woke feelin' kinda' queer
lola looked at me and said ooh you look so weird
she said man, there's really something wrong with you
one day you're gonna' self-destruct
you're up, get down, i'll come work you out
you get a good thing goin' then you blow yourself out

:D

I Never understood why people are so worried about flir and that kind of bullshit. Ever seen a Saltwater tank? Most of those have MH lights and T5's up the wazoo and the wattage those tanks pull are huge!!! Protein skimmers, calcium reactors, multiple heaters, multiple water fans, Filter cannister!

If you're not growing commercially I wouldn't worry about it att all

the Rock

dont risk your FREEDOM =CHOP IT and burn it in a big bonfire to destroy the evindence=
Paranoia will DESTROY aya

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
dont risk your FREEDOM =CHOP IT and burn it in a big bonfire to destroy the evindence=
Paranoia will DESTROY aya

Fuck that i aint killing no MJ plant,,,thats to much bad Karma,,i would rather the cops took them,,,,,,,i aint going to do jail time with what ive got...its more the other side am worried with. job, family, ect ect....but the more i think of it the more i say fuck it.....am only growing a few plants..and there should be no harm/shame in growing my weed to get by in life .......(i aint fucking taking pain killer for the rest of my days)......big toke

hears what the cops use in the UK

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00qbbwd/Cannabis_Britains_Secret_Farms/

the more i see this vid the more i think thay were set up...

keep it green
highlander

hamstorg

Yo,i'd recommend reading up on how to handle cops and such,not to give you a buzz killer,but you feel better after reading up on that knowing what to do IF it happens at least your mentally prepared and you can put your head on the pillow and fall asleep immediatly if you know what i mean.

WALLACE : FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!

Fkin cops giving me buzz killers since 90'.

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Yo,i'd recommend reading up on how to handle cops and such,not to give you a buzz killer,but you feel better after reading up on that knowing what to do IF it happens at least your mentally prepared and you can put your head on the pillow and fall asleep immediatly if you know what i mean.

WALLACE : FREEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOM!

Fkin cops giving me buzz killers since 90'.

am cool on that side. i know not to say a word, dont invite people into your house , ect ect ect..........i dont care what anyone says i bet every grower has that we thought just before thay drop of at night...

keep it green
highlander

hamstorg

Fuck them man,im ready to give them hell if they catch me,im getting the best lawyer available and im fucking up the records for sure.ITS TIME FOR REVOLUTION.

And think about it man,are they really screwing up a family which is caring,loving,looking out for eachother,stereotypical families that mind their jobs.I mean leave a family with kids and a wife w/o a man in the house to provide?I'd love that shit to get to the news so people see how screwed up that is.

desant

Veteran
A chopper just flew by..........

Half of me was expecting soldiers parachuting/coming down the ropes on my apartment block! lol

C

Cookie monster

Fuck them man,im ready to give them hell if they catch me,im getting the best lawyer available and im fucking up the records for sure.ITS TIME FOR REVOLUTION.

And think about it man,are they really screwing up a family which is caring,loving,looking out for eachother,stereotypical families that mind their jobs.I mean leave a family with kids and a wife w/o a man in the house to provide?I'd love that shit to get to the news so people see how screwed up that is.

The media being the media would turn that ordinary loving caring family man/armature grower into the devil incarnate who spends his time handing out heroin to kids.

When he's not too busy running his drug factory of course.