What's new

Lou's Testing Lab

MrAwder

Outstanding looking flowers. Cookiewreck is plain jawdropping. I am curious about the Casey F3 vs the BX1. Correct me if I'm wrong: the bx1 is an F1 that was forced to pollinate itself? And the F3 is just a third generation selection. Did you use different males for F2 and F3? Excuse my ignorance on the subject and sorry if you answered this elsewhere.

MrAwder

Thanks for clarifying Lou. I'm interested to see how the F3 and BX1 end up differing. From the pics the bud structure and yield look pretty similar.

DamnUglyDogE

Learning the rules well,so as to break them effect
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That cookiewreck is what dank dreams are made of...
Damn,LouDog420... Pure magic in there...

kowabunga casey jones looks beyond dence and tasty...

Nothing like a little selection to chose from...

:respect:

EastCoastHaze

Veteran
Beautiful Flower Lou! As always man straight stunners up in that garden. The CookieWreck looks dank as fuck from CVS. I got some of the EastCoastCookieWreck so im,hoping that's gonna look as stunning as your CW. How long would you say it took the A11bx2 to ripen up? Im about to hit day 35 or so on mine.

E.C.Haze

L

LouDog420

did i lose your attention?

did i lose your attention?

moon.gif
laughing.gif

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Very nice pull Lou!! Definitely looks like you got plenty of dank for your jars now. Nicely done as always!!! :woohoo:

L

LouDog420

NY Ghaze... Bag appeal and density on this girl are through the roof. Orange smells have mellowed out, but we will see what a cure brings... An absolute ease to trim and so, so frosty... Lots of curly cue pistils too ;)

picture.php
picture.php