What's new

Lou's easy hash,good every time!!!

G

Thanks man!

Hope you find the brew/wine nets and try this folks!
Myself i really like this easy tek because it uses 1 bag
and you get 1 good type of hash......also if you make true
bubble hash,you know the pure liquid stuff when lit that shit
just goes right threw the screen uh?? not good,but my hash
just bubbles a bit but stays intact while lighting it NOT going
threw the screen and down into the bowl.....no waste good taste!!
Good ol' lebonese lookin HASH!! hahahahaha love it...

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Yeah man I hear ya, I like when its more like hashish than fmcd, much nicer to smoke but I do like clean bubble also thats for sure, lol.

(Y)

(Y)

gr8 way to make some hash :) ..i wonder can i succesfully use this tech with about 100grams of leaves and how much hash i would get ?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
to do this on a smaller scale you could just use a big pickle jar with some ice water ice and ur material shake it all up and keep shaking it then after youve shook the hell outta it(lid on obviously) put it in the fridge to settle, the trichs will sink and the plant matter will stay at the top, after its settled-i left it overnight, carefully scoop out the green matter on top without disturbing the resin at the bottom-you might want to use a small spoon and let it settle a few mins after each scoop, once youve got all the floaties out swill the jar around to get the resin mixed back in the water and pour it through an old silk shirt or a tight coffee filter(if you use paper ones you might have to use several) or some mesh if you have some... works great and is basically the same and old method for sure, i was 13 when channel 4 had pot night in tv and went to amsterdam showing how it was and one of the coffeeshop ppl demonstrated it., i didnt really get it then but tried it from og demos before i got bags and it works
nice haul you got there lou, the old hashpipe gonna get a battering huh lol.
Be lucky

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Daaamn Lou this is a good method!!! I just finished a very small but impressive run of Lou's easy hash :D used fresh G13 trim and must say Im very satisfied!!! Gonna upload pics later, smokes just like you said, bubbles first (this bubbled a lot) and then burns to ash, just like hashish, damn nice!!!

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
planning to run some bubble tomorrow, but i'm gonna use all the bags, lol. at least for the first 2 runs. then i'll do a third with only the 25u bag. this ww makes damn fine bubble even on the third run. the trim is from 8 week ww it will be interesting to see how the bubble compares to 9 week trim?

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
I have to make some more today and snap a few better pics, but I tell ya it was meltygoody and so easy..:yes:

G

Glad ya like the method!!!!

Farmer John,id say that would bubble for shure WOW!
Nice blond color and im pleased you did it so sweet......
Did you use the wine/brewers net as i do?
Post a pic so the newbies can see how easy it is to get!
THANKS and HAVE FUN SMOKIN you know i do hahahaha!!!

G

Some pics maybe!

Some pics maybe!

Maybe i got a few ppics left???

Had the WHOLE METHOD in pics at OG and CW back then
on there hash forums,to bad they went down......

So lets see...i delieted all or most of my method pics to save room?
SORRY i will look.....

Nice amounts always!!
See in the first pic,all the stuff used but the mixer and water pales....
Use a fillet knife to scrape the hash of sheet before it dries to much.
Throw it on tinfoil and break up to match head size to dry for 2 days.
After hash is made and dry you can leave it uncovered in the same tin
rapped up and left on a table for YEARS and it will still be a KNOCKOUT!!
HASH crystal does NOT spoil do to air exposure cool ay folks hahahaha!~

The Dopest

[THC] True Hippie Coonass
Veteran
:yummy: hey man great job on that hash! 2oz's :dance: i've found that using paint strainers will remove all plant matter thats larger than trics. they have 1gal and 5gal bags at lowes and will snatch the plant shit right out of a bucket leavin nothing but goodness. :woohoo:

G

Hahaha LOWES!

Now that cant be easier or cheaper i think!
SHit never thought of that one but my sheets work
and i dont fix whats not broken......
Cool thanks!

Oh' this year NO big grows i know your all wondering?
ill have to do with my 2 oz's of hash for a few years.....hehehe!
PEACE..