What's new

Loudog's lounge

GrownOut

HDGC
Veteran
Looking excellent all around Lou!!!! Everything looks lush and happy for sure. Keep up the great work!!!! :cool: :)

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Hey LouDog, I see your still rock'n out gear from "The House" !
Right on, one of my buddy's rock'n that Live Fire, he just loves
that stuff, it defiantly gets you high... big time ! Digg'n the new
vert thang you got going too, I'm always peep'n, keep`em green.
:ying:

jm420

Veteran
Looks like your rocking it Lou I love the line up.
BTW 9-10 on the germ rate for the cjxsb

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice start Lou! But then I realized I don't have any Lime Rush beans left...

L

LouDog420

Thanks for all the kind words guys!! Glad to have ya all stop in... kushed, GO, easy :D

NE - those sour dogs certainly have a great structure... They are sexing themselves now, and will get the repot in a week, then a flip in maybe two?? Ya that sounds good ;)

LGS - always a pleasure to have ya by! Ya that og kush male festi and red used for the MM and LF must have been something... Cause the MM is the same way, just some knock out great ganj

jm - much better germ rate there than the 5/10! Ya had me a little worried homie, but all is well... I just popped 8 myself, so we'll get some cj/sb shots here in a few...

jr - glad to have ya by bro, hope you enjoy those cj/sb beans!

festi - Too bad man, cause these little things are beasting... No hiccups, and a bunch of happy healthy plants. Can't wait to get them into the flower room... Now I can't help ya with the lime rush, but I can toss that pollen at the sour dogs if needed... I'll be doing it for my own personal stash anyways... Sour dog f2s, and sour dog x rotten banana, kind of a sour dog bx :D

The 'Gon is looking great. I had a bit of an issue with some of the black diesel I tried to germ 0/5. I'm pretty sure something happened to them en route, cause the sour durban testers were a bit slow to start too, and one couldn't make it out of the shell... It needed a little help and then decided to slowly croak and die off after being exposed to the environment... So we're down to 3 Sour Durbans, and 1 mystery poison bean (Sour durban or black diesel)... After the BD didn't pop, I threw them all in some coco together and waited... 5 days later we got one other little seeder, so there's a 1 in 6 chance it's another sour durban, but most likely a black deez... Hard part is over now, but I definitely think there was something out of wack. Not my germ setup, and I'm completely confident in Dr.P putting out some fat healthy beans. They were nice and dark brown, and looked like some healthy little buggers... Either way, we will be getting some fat ECSDurban buds for ya'll, just wish I could have had a better germ showing and a bit better show ;)

Good vibes all...

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
Yahhh buddy!! Fresh genetics from HOL, i'm gonna pop there OG13, and the happey valley this next round :tree: Much love bro, keep it green! SL

L

LouDog420

Stagger, the house of love hasn't steered my wrong yet... I'll be watching those when ya pop 'em for sure.

I just finished sexing a bunch of sour dogs... 3 females... 3 males... 3 unknown... Guess it's getting close to time to start up a new testing thread... I'll link it up here, but should be repotting the SD in less than a week, then flipping a week after that. Haven't had to cull any due to undesirable traits and normally toss at least 1 or 2 when running full packs... Healthy, vigorous, will happily use all of them to the fullest ;)

Hey JR... This post from the CJ grow along pretty much sums it up... A chance of pure cj f3 or sb f3, but very unlikely I would guess. Pollination was done at a guerrilla site, so not all the plants made it, only the strong survive :D

For reference....

Last years original crosses

Summer '10
Sour Bubble F2s
BX3/BX4 BOG Sour Bubble (3females) x BX3/BX4 BOG Sour Bubble (4males)

Winter '10
Casey Jones F2s
F1 H3AD Casey Jones (9females) x F1 H3AD Casey Jones (4males)

Winter '10
CJ x SB
F1 H3AD Casey Jones (9females) x BX3/BX4 BOG Sour Bubble Male (selected from 3 for smelly lime scent and relatively fast growth... as fast as sour bubble can get.)

Winter '10
SB x CJ
BX3/BX4 BOG Sour bubble (2 females, both had a good sour/lime taste/smell. One was branchy - current clone - and the other was more of a bean pole - since been tossed, still nice plant though) x F1 H3AD Casey Jones (4 males)

This years cross (Summer '11)
Casey Jones x Sour Bubble IX1

(CJxSB and SBxCJ) x30
SB F2 x3
CJ f2 x 3
Open Pollination of the Above ^^

L

LouDog420

Oh, we're just getting started in here ;)

Dusted the white jones and c-plus (orange soda) with some casey f2 pollen... Let's see if the freeze kept it viable!

jm420

Veteran
YOU ARE ROCKIN IT LD:)
I'm glad i stumbled upon the Lounge and HOL
Great People ,Great gear:biggrin:

L

LouDog420

Gotta keep things interesting ya know?!?!

And HOL sure does it proper... Since I only got room for one smiley, lets make it a good one
moon.gif

Hexagon looking fantastic if I do say so myself... Round 1 sitting at 3.5 weeks... Round 2 almost at 1 week... Round 3 vegging out in the open space before the flip... Should have it filled with perpetual harvests on 12 day cycles by mid december. It's fun when everything starts coming together

c-plus 3(orange soda funk)
picture.php

Midnight madness up top, and the white jones 2 below... Just dark, leaves are a very healthy green...
picture.php

Round 2 casey on the bottom... And round 3 midnight madness and casey on top...
picture.php

A happy family
picture.php

Buddah Watcha

Veteran
Looking great Lou!

My CJxSB #2 jar is getting low :D can't seem to be able to reach for anything else out of the stash! That plant will be long missed, definitely my favorite out of them all this year! Can't wait to find another gem next year! The taste is amazing and the high is pretty devastating, on a good way of course! :D

Stay rocking it my brother!

Best vibes! Peace!

Easygrowing

Veteran
Green Green grass,at Home : ) Think it was a part of Tom Jones song...If not !
it,s in Your "Home" lou . ) Good vibes find your Pibes..

L

LouDog420

Ah buddah! Ya can't be running out already?!?! Glad to hear you are enjoying it though ;)

Sometimes casey's high duration can be a bit lacking, so that nice mix you found in cj/sb #2 I bet had a little extra kick from the bubble... Can't wait to see what you do with 'em next year!

Yo easy, ya know it ain't unusual to be loved by anyone... And that's about to extent of my tom jones knowledge... I can do the Carlton dance though (bad fresh prince reference...)
dance013.gif

Peace homie! Thanks for the kind words, the 'gon is filling up more every day! We got 4 sour dogs ready for the repot that are itching to explode :D

Latest posts

Latest posts