picture.php

4SD Short
picture.php

Casey
picture.php

Guard spider...
picture.php

labtec

SWEET setup loudog. I have no idea how I've missed this thread for so long. You've got strains galore, hellz yeah.

L

LouDog420

Thanks KW, plants are enjoying themselves for the time being :tiphat:

Yo labtec, nice to see you stop by. Strains galore, and more to come hopefully. Just got a nice pack of sweet tooth, ultra sonja, and super lemon haze that's burning a hole in my seed stash as well...

As for the space, I'll be happy when I get to move out of there and flip those bulbs the right way and grow some vert bushes... Next round :dance013:

Debating between 2 vert pods with 2 flip flops and going double tiered like yours, or doing 2 vert pods, saving my cash on the flip flops, and just do 2 single level pods...

We'll see :wave:

LD

labtec

Hell yeah on the new genetics. I'm actually rockin super lemon haze right now, and damn it's fire. My buddy vStagger Leev on this site is growing some sweet tooth #4, so I'm sure I'll get a cut of that.

Either one of those pods is going to be awesome when you start rocking it. Keep on rocking it bro.

L

LouDog420

I've run into stagger a few times :moon:, he's responsible for me grabbing a pack of the SLH. Not sure if it's the same pheno you found or not, but whatever SLH he's growing looks like absolute fire... Either way, with our love for casey, it was impossible to avoid each other for too long :tiphat:

Can't wait to get my hands on it that fire SLH though...

In the meantime, here's the little ones :dance013:

8 c99xogk and 4 cdxmat
picture.php

All the moms ( casey jones, sour bubble, 4sd tall, 4sd short, mikado 99, killer chem, purp)
picture.php

Thanks for stopping by CHACO :wave:

LD

labtec

Cool story on those Super Lemon Haze seeds. My bro went to Germany to study for 6 months. He doesn't smoke that much at all, so it was weird when he told me he had some dank ass seeds he wanted me to grow. He ended up sending them to me in a pair of pants,hehe.

Casey Jones is awesome. When I get my other chamber up I'm going to get a few cuts of her and rock them out.

catman

half cat half man half baked
Veteran
Hiya growbro! Looks like you got them temps in check as of recently and was wondering if you did it with flip-flopping the bulbs or not. Good looking gals you got going either way and indeed they need some hair cuts!

You sold me on CJ long ago and now I just need to get me some too.

LOL @ the pants and LOL @labtec - customs.. CJ would be a great addition to the lab! I love how you guys love your strain collections.

L

LouDog420

Nice to see you stop by catman, hopefully things are going well out in your neck of the woods..

Temps are in check. Ended up not using the flip-flop idea to save a bit of cash and just ended up moving my 3rd light out of the room. Probably lost a little yield, but I should be able to manage:moon:

This run is going 800w instead of 1050w and it has definitely helped a lot. I also added another fan to move the air around in the room which blows right over the bulbs and towards my extraction fan/filter. Between downgrading the lights and adding the fan, temps don't get above 79 at the top of the canopy even with these crazy heat waves and there's only a 12 deg swing between lights on and off. It's working great for the time being...

I'm sure you'll get your hands on casey soon enough :wave:

Nice to hear from ya bro, keep on keeping on :tiphat:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Garden is looking really nice, Loudog. Dig the variety ya got on hand. I like the structure of your SB keeper, how's her rate of growth in veg?

L

LouDog420

Still slow in veg, but this is a branchy, sour lime pheno. She likes to throw out secondary branches all over the place, and actually has a 1/2x stretch and really picks it up once flipped.

With a nice big pot you can keep her growing at a decent rate in veg though. Big pots for SB massive root structure

Glad you like the garden rasputin!

:wave:

L

LouDog420

Got a few shots... Landed my first armful of resin as anticipated so only shots of the front ladies for now...

Hopefully some hps-free shots should come soon :moon:

Day 35 for these ladies....

Casey
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Bubble
picture.php

picture.php

Purp - looks a bit like some pics of PCK from Ace and CBG. Actual genetics are unknown, but the similarities are uncanny... Short plant with little stretch, decent branching, smell is a bit piney/sweet/bitter... A bit hard to place...

picture.php

picture.php

The 4sd's are under siege by the montser sour bubble taking over the middle of the room in the sweet spots between the lights... No shots of them tonight :comfort:

:wave:
LD

labtec

HOLY DANK.
keep it up loudog.

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LouDog420 again."<damnit

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking frosty! Keeping an eye on these brother :good:

+K

Latest posts

Latest posts