What's new
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

loudest smelling strains

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
This is true most bud I see these days all smell alike you go to put your nose in the jar to smell it, what happened to that stuff that would still up the whole house you walked into just with a gram in your pocket, looking for something like that to grow but don't now what to get.
Grow style/method, harvesting/processing/handling. (Overuse of terpinator, bud boosters, molasses, floralicious+ and on and on and on)

kro-magnon

Veteran
the loudest smelling strainI've grown was Blood Orange, a little dry bud could be smelled from pretty far away. Each time I opened a jar the smell was extremly powerful, it could cover anything else. The smell was a mix of bitter oranges with a strange funk behind , the smoke was so tasty it could be disgusting if done too much.

Carraxe

Veteran
Skunks like Critical and Green Poison are stinky. That kind of think that is impossible to hide

billb

Veteran
Chem 4 x sour diesel and gorrila bubble and gg4. I have an 8" and 6" filters and you can still smell it through the walls.

Spaventa

Veteran
Chem 4 x sour diesel and gorrila bubble and gg4. I have an 8" and 6" filters and you can still smell it through the walls.

Yeah Im starting to think that about GG#4. I thought and hoped the stink my filter couldn't contain was a cut Im testing but I think it was the GG#4 and I mistakenly thought my new cut was legit till I harvested dried and smoked some. Now I know the cut isn't what I was looking for and my GG#4 is the stinker of my collection. Hard to be sure sometimes when you got them all close.

Vanilla Phoenix

Super Lurker
ICMag Donor
Yeah that glue is some stinky stuff! It kinda snuck up on me as well the first time I grew it. Made me realize I needed a new scrubber. :biglaugh:

Nirrity

so what do you think guys do louder strains have better high? if simple logic correct then louder smell=more terpenes, more terpenes=better effect?

meizzwang

greenhouse seeds bubba kush and DP's glueberry OG.

Didn't care for the high on both (strong and bland, seems very dutch leaning) but taste was great on both.

From my experience, extremely volatile terpenes aren't necessary to have good flavor. Two good examples of relatively low odor yet out of this world flavor varieties: Deadhead OG, tahoe OG x cannalope haze