What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Loud Skunk Tester grow diary

Bubba68420

Met this awesome gentleman and he sent me some seeds to try out from one of his new breeding projects.

I’m about to start the seeds and going to try to do an indoor and outdoor run simultaneously and document them both

I believe in honest and transparent reporting, I was not paid for this but I did receive the seeds free of charge. Thank you Thaddeus

Nice professional packaging and looks to be high quality seeds, and that’s where I will end the introduction to this MedMan Loud Skunk grow test diary.

See y’all soon…
IMG_8395.jpeg
IMG_8394.jpeg

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whoop whoop!

Thanks bubba! Really stoked to see you work your magik!

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Loud Kush is a presoviet kabul x presoviet afghani hindu kush

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@med-man
Is that packaging from an old seedbank from the 90's with just your name loud kush sticker in it ( or exact same copy of package ? )
I make all my own packaging.

These blister packs are called - mpak 13.

If you ever want to differentiate yourself on the shelf or at tradeshows lmk. In store buyers prefer to see seeds vs them hiding inside a black zip lock bag.

At 90% off what the Dutch charge for similar blisters its a win win win.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I make all my own packaging.

These blister packs are called - mpak 13.

If you ever want to differentiate yourself on the shelf or at tradeshows lmk. In store buyers prefer to see seeds vs them hiding inside a black zip lock bag.

At 90% off what the Dutch charge for similar blisters its a win win win.
😆

That exact Hindu kush design( maybe without the Skunk pic) is a famous design since the early 90's or late 80's that's why I asked.

one of first seed banks in Holland use it ? , I just can't remember who.

Wasn't knocking the packaging just saying as om 99.9% sure I've seen that pic look exactly the same on 1 of first Dutch packages from early 90's

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is what I mean , it was Sam Skunkmans packaging in late 80's , your is exactly the same just with your name of strain label put on.

Same exact pic/plant everything 😆

Screenshot_20240324_154428_Chrome.jpg

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone has any questions about amazing packaging solutions please post or ask any questions in this thread here:

Latest posts

Latest posts