What's new

Lots of Washington state Dank!!!!!!(macros no 56k)

jwm

Veteran
So I've been told by some local growers that when the 'pot shops' open in Washington the quality will not be great. I'm anxious to be able to shop for some top strains I've always wanted to try.
Who/how will the determination be made as to which strains are offered and by which growers. Will quality be a factor? Who determines that, the shop owner?

Thoughts?

B

Bob Green

Guess it pays to share a border with BC, Canada. Not dissing on WA I'm sure alot of local nugs are killer home-grown but it doesn't hurt having a pot friendly neighbour to the north.

awesome buds

BC Bud can suck it! Washington had "chronic" way before it was cool, and Canada just gave us a crap shwag like version of good weed. Lots of herb coming out of Mexico is way better tgen crap BC Buds. I am sure Canada has some good growers but all the exeptional bud gets smoked up in small circles just like any other place.

That said WA is way more friendly then Canada hands down!

L

lemongrove

After moving to Washington I've had the best smoke I've ever had and I live in a smaller place that had one co-op. I was blown away by the quality of the bud that was on offer. Everything I tried was excellent. These Washington boys know how to grow some great mj.

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
I'm in WA... married to a canuck...I see both sides often.... the quality and selection available in Seattle..... WILL BLOW ANYBODY even Vancouver BC on a average day... away..... it's the PNW~Seattlesterdam
even the pot out on Victoria island...is limited in comparison...
I can a hit a market in Seatown.... and choose from 100+ strains....

and @least 15 will beAMAZING TOP NOTCH....

L

lemongrove

I have no doubt yortbogey. Truly the stuff around here is top notch. I've grown six crops out here and haven't come close to the quality I see on a regular basis. Makes me want to give up and just get the local stuff. It's also a challenge and makes me want to find ways to improve.
You always read about the stuff in Cali. but I honestly can't imagine it's any better than what the local boys grow around here. I feel like I'm shopping from the stuff shown in High Times. Beautiful looking, smelling, tasting and effects. They definitely know what they are doing!