What's new

Lost my Pot....

LEF

Veteran
If they haven't got the money for it now then they wont have the money later, a good rule to go by. Especially if they have a crack problem or the like.

this was mainly some guys distributing that didn't pay

the one who I fronted the biggest amount, in the end, the relationship was still very profitable, he moved a lot of weight.

other people was smaller amounts

T

TheGreatNog

If they haven't got their life under enough control to save enough money from the money they make selling the last lot, that is put aside enough money from sales to pay the piper for the next go round then they are probably fuckups in all their life and will bring you undone in the end.
Best to steer clear of such people in the end.
Back in the day if anyone asked me for credit I said no and then usually would have nothing more to do with them. It's an early warning they are a fuckup and will be trouble down the track.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Never lost any pot that I remember... Taken pot, yes.

Scored a oz. of colombian gold back in 79. Had smoked lumbo several times before but never had any of my own, just mexi mids. Finally saved the $45 bucks and arranged the connection which took some doing. Great golden color and fairly fresh and unmashed for an import. Smoked a few hits and stashed the rest in a clothes drawer.

Came home from work I guess or where ever I had been and looked for my golden stash. Not there!

Finally confronted my dad and he told me he had thrown it out. Was really pissed to say the least. Never got any more lumbo either.

Silver lining was that soon after I got together around $40 and got a half a oz of homegrown bud. Tight hard buds, bright green with huge calyxes and orange hairs. All bud and a hybrid of some sort. Great smoke but never was able to score it again.

That was my first score of great homegrown pot and never topped it in quality up to today.

Rambro

closest ive come to losing pot was just me being paranoid and throwing it away when i saw a cop do a u-turn after i passed him. threw about 2 grams of sweet tooth out the window. even though at the time i had ounces more at home, it still hurts throwing away any amount of weed. now adays if im riding with a little smoke, fuck throwing it out. i just dont carry more than i can eat when i see blue lights

Marcellas

Veteran
Thanks for the stories everybody!! I should have a couple more myself, if anyone's still interested (getting robbed/fucked over, losing bud)..

But yeah, my precious nug jar and 3g's of mixed, name-brand Chronic are definitely gone.. I hope you guys are right, and that I made somebody's day for the HoliDaze, who needs it!! And hopefully it didn't fall into the wrong hands (somebody under 18, LE, etc..)

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a friend a while back that bought a bag 'o weed one evening, proceeded to get hammered on some form of alcohol, and woke up the next day and couldn't find his weed. So, he tells me his story, and I got to thinking...hmmmmm, wonder what he did with his weed. The first thing that struck me was that he was a tall fellow, about 6'4" or so. Made me think that somebody that is so much taller than most others might figure that if he hid it somewhere up high, since he could reach higher than most others, his weed would be safe. So, I went over to his apartment, got me a chair, and started dragggin it around looking on all the high up flat surfaces. Found his bag 'o weed the second place I looked.

Marcellas...are you a tall fellow?

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
I like your story Dannyboy. I'm pretty tall. I also have a habit of stashing small amounts (could come back to bite me some day). When I've been smoking it steadily for some time and then eventually things go dry, for a while I'll be searching all the possible spots, especially feeling across the tops of beams and braces in outbuildings for half smoked joints to keep myself high.

If you can't remember what you did with something, put yourself back into the same induced mental state that you were in when you misplaced it, and try again.

Marcellas

Veteran
Lol Dannyboy, great story!! I am a bit tall actually, over 6", I will search again later.. Don't think I lost it in my place though, but maybe I'll find a nice Xmas gift for myself

Latest posts

Latest posts