What's new

Losing virginity

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Im confused about how many days into flower you are. 3 weeks or 11 days? Days in flower is quite simple, its how many days they have been on their flowering light cycle.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
Yeah your close to 30 days i think, they blow up from day 40 to 50. Just remember dont cut to early, make sure you got at least 15% amber on all buds. Day 60-70 is prob when your gona wana chop.

thanks. we have a jeweler's loupe, but i make him use it, because i get itchy when i touch them and i have yet to get it on my face and i'd like to keep it that way. also, we really appreciate all the help and tips and shit from pirate. pirate also has a hot girlfriend, in case anyone wanted to know. but they need to move out of the dirty south and get somewhere friendlier. like here, where we are. anyway, we're pretty proud of our little cfl grow so far and the temptation to take pics of them everyday is really hard to resist. but we held off today, but that is no guarantee for tomorrow. who knows? i might just post more pics.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
They probably will go into the day 60's easy then. So you got another 20 days + for those buds to fatten up.

this is our mutant. i know it doesn't look that weird from this angle, but it has some weird swirly leaves and some leaves that have a normal half and the other half is really small with exaggerated serration. but she still looks great!

kid606

don't forget about the final flush..or just give them pure water the last 2 weeks..it's better for taste and will burn cleaner..plants are to green for harvest imo..

it's a sativa. the book says you're supposed to harvest them early to get the effect. we have been using just plain, distilled water for the past two weeks. all the trichs were milky white with just a few amber. also, we just took off the buds on the top and we're leaving the smaller buds on the bottom to mature for a few more days. and today was day 53. everything went great. we smoked the tiny hash ball we got off our scissors and it was really good. and here are some pics.

Pirate138

the Revenant
Veteran
BlksailzBastard said:
it's a sativa. the book says you're supposed to harvest them early to get the effect. we have been using just plain, distilled water for the past two weeks. all the trichs were milky white with just a few amber. also, we just took off the buds on the top and we're leaving the smaller buds on the bottom to mature for a few more days. and today was day 53. everything went great. we smoked the tiny hash ball we got off our scissors and it was really good. and here are some pics.

That book sounds whack. No one harvests sativas early, unless you have to. The triches will tell you when the plant is done.

Latest posts

Latest posts