What's new

loompa's headband

Relentless

Veteran
any pics or opinions/comparisons of loompas and others?
just got the cut.. ive got another headband cut in flower now.. would love to see some pics and comparisons!

Last edited:
D

DryNobBob

Great stuff, the f2's almost come out better than the f1's. Some try to argue with or slam loompa on the Yeti as apparently its a HB bx to an OG of some sort, all I know is anyone that grew out the beans he sent me I gifted, had no hermie issues, loved the shit said it was better than reg Headband, and very narcotic. And they keep taking clones and trying to keep making generations of beans. I believe its as good or better than the Original Diesel, JMHO, from the feedback I've gotten. Loompa is like Brutha Bodhi to me, he puts out fire, the jealous try to bring him down, some of his lines may or may not be a so called "pure" line, lol, but its fire and tits all the way anyway, JMHO

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
I've been hunting those beans forever ..I even sent a email directly no answer lol ..yeti og ..headband bx ..what ever they wanna be called ..I need those

Is he ever gonna release the Yeti again? Ive been trying to snag a pack for ever!! I heard he is working the line and will release a newer version.But thats jus hearsay.Dont quote me on it.

H34D

Uh, the cut is definitely out there man, seen many well connected folk with it in their gardens...

soopy

Veteran
Nice score bro! Some dank for sure...

I'd love to be a farm hand on Loompa Farms, lol... for real though...

gang-of-trees

Loompa said himself, his headband was never in circulation. So your "cut" is most likely from an s1. Sorry brah

Which do you mean Gerard the cut used in the yeti OG formally now as headband BX or a cut of the BX?

Anyway a friend grew both the yeti OG and moondawg which were both top notch.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Cut definitely made its way around not to he liking though ... And relentless is u got the real clone loompa headband there's not much out there as strong..... U need to smoke an eighth of og and chem before ya ready for the headband .... She takes a few runs to get her right but once ya do u will see what she capable of u will never let her go... Don't run her once and chuck her play with her a bit.... Trust me

Cannavore

Veteran
Yeti F1's are probably all but gone (saw a few packs auction for $200-$400, glad I got mine when they were BIN).

Moondawg F2's and reversed Yeti hybrids apparently coming soon. Keep watch!

D

DryNobBob

My friend found one or two and made f2's, and the story they tell, been smokin yrs and yrs and yrs is, they went to the store stoned on it, with a list, took a minute to realize how stoned they were, and still had to leave. And that came from one pack of those, I suspect someone else found a similar plant, took cuts and passed around. :woohoo:Frosty, tad looser big buds, but narcotic was used to describe it over and over and over. Just sayin, and that came from a pack of beans Loompa gifted yr or so ago. I also have the Moondawg v1

Cut definitely made its way around not to he liking though ... And relentless is u got the real clone loompa headband there's not much out there as strong..... U need to smoke an eighth of og and chem before ya ready for the headband .... She takes a few runs to get her right but once ya do u will see what she capable of u will never let her go... Don't run her once and chuck her play with her a bit.... Trust me

RandyCalifornia

Well endowed member
Veteran
One of my favorites. after smoking for 45 years, to me it's like going back to high school and smoking really good herb for the first time. Should have been named head spin.
God bless Loompa and his farm, thanks bro

That's the cut I'm talkin about, don't know anything about any seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts