What's new

Looks like mag but not sure if its the lights

Dr. G

If its a .5 i wouldnt go over 1050-1100 but the recomendatiion for .5 950 so u may burn them at 1200

BigGreen

Veteran
The plants are really starting to pick it up and green up. Keeping the ph 5.2 - 6.0 drift going on and my ppms are at 950. They should be getting out of control soon if anybody wants to see em they'll be popping in here and there at the (current grow) in my sig
Thanks again for the advise guys

BigGreen

Veteran
Well I thought things were getting better but there not I think they actually got worse. Ive been keeping my ph from 5.2 - 6.0 nothing higher. I think I found out were the problem came from I usually mix some tap water in with my ro in veg well I didnt do that this time and my ppms werent high enough when I threw them under the 3k. So now I did rez change and added 100 ppm of calmag and 850 ppm of floranova bloom but they gotten worse since then the rez change was on Friday. Im still not sure what def this is but I took some new pics to show everbody so Im hoping I can get a little more advise.

This sucks I think from here on out Im gonna add tap water to my ro water until I get the ppm at 100 then add floranova. Thanks for any help Im getting desperate.