What's new

Looking to meet some outlaw Kiwi growers 🙋‍♂️

Lugo

Veteran
Big hello from S. America. Trying to hook up with NZ growers and explore the underground NZ grow scene, weather and genetics. Does not have to be on this forum. Cheers!

Pictured is 100% Colombian Mangobiche being pollinated by a particularly rank Mexican desert skunk.

Attachments

• 20230304_102105.jpg
    20230304_102105.jpg
    468.5 KB · Views: 50

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I bet that will make some super seed for you to sort thru. You being in S America I bet you don't get frosts there? Keep us posted if you crack those beans. It would be fun watching them grow. Thanks for sharing your work.

Brother Nature

When they find plots, they swoop down in the helicopters, stomp/cut them then spray with glyphosate for extra killing power. They've been known to do this even for 3 plants in the back property of a retired couple...

They would have found BnB's plants surveying the damage caused by the recent cyclone. Most would think that should take priority, especially since they released a statement last year saying they aren't going to be doing flyovers for cannabis any longer as we're dealing with a serious influx of cartel drugs that cause significantly more societal harm than Cannabis. In saying that, I've presonally found cops to be even more ok with cannabis than those I came across when living in San Francisco, have even shared a joint with a couple off duty ones, though I didn't share my name.

Lugo

Veteran
Being outlaws, we don't talk about it much, but there is a good scene here. Your South American genetics would fit in well amongst out SE Asian stock... We're a very active country so the uplifting Sativas will be right at home here. :smoke:
Yeah ive noticed its pretty hermetic due to legality and such. But I would like to talk shop with real on the ground growers out there and see whats been kicking around the last 10 years or so. I'd love to get some serious, proper Colombian out there to you guys and im also interested in some acclimated NZ cultivars for me here in Colombia especially Thai crosses and really local favorites! Anything you can tell/show me about NZ best would be greatly appreciated. Or even a personal reference or whatever just DM me! Or I can provide an email etc cheers!

Attachments

• 20230301_090456.jpg
    20230301_090456.jpg
    885.9 KB · Views: 46

Latest posts

Latest posts