What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking to buy a powerful strain.

DRorganic

Veteran
Hi
I am looking for a strain like ak47 the old stock that you only need 2-3 hits and the stone is long.i am using it for body pain .it should last 3-4 hr. Dr.O

vostok

Veteran
I do a search and find 82 strains are currently available in the form of AK47

of them I like the two

Serious Seeds AK47 (Columbian, Mexican, Thai & Afghani)

sales blurb:
This easy to grow plant is one of the most popular. It is of medium height and produces good yields quite quickly. Extremely STRONG odor and smoke. The name was given not out of any idea of violence, but more in association with the one hit wonder that the smoke is. Quality without compromise makes AK suitable for commercial grows or home use. These plants have a short flowering period for a sativa, producing compact, not too leafy buds that gleam with a coat of resin crystals.

Short Stuff Seedbank Onyx (Auto flowering indica/sativa hybrid)
sales blurb:
Short Stuff Seedbank - Onyx

This strain is another special cross from breeder 'STITCH' who tells us About the Onyx plant "well this is a secret stabilized plant which includes AK47 x White Russian and diesel, but many more...
This plant is quite tall, between 50 to 90cm tall, very branchy, fruity taste, very good producer...
This strain is going to be a legend and could be the most worked auto strain ever, result of the biggest selection from crosses we have ever done!"

there goes edro

Veteran
BOG Sour Bubble

BOG Sour Bubble

picture.php

One of the world's best indicas.

Royal dutch orange hits hard and fast.

A med club cut of white rhino will be strong

Malawi from ace is touted to be really potent.

Dabs are the way to go if you really want to kill pain.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Id go BOG, or s@nnies seeds has a strain called herijuana that puts u in a coma.

smac17

Agree with Ace malawi, it's really potent on me ;). Zamal hash could be what your searching for too, i imagine it can be really strong (can't wait to try it)

BadRabbit

Usually get's mentioned in these threads, but Sensi Star from Paradise seeds has that reputation. Of the 4 female plants I grew out, all we're strong, one was a true knee wobbler, strongest hitter I've ever grown.

TNTBudSticker

Veteran
White strains.White Russian,White window,White rhino.

Bog strains. AK-47 is a short stone because it's like Blueberries...High is short.

Kush strains.Diesels.Especially Diesels.

Go big then hash the plant.Make hash.

B

Bob Green

JackPine from Chimera is said to have a heavy heavy ko stone. Very tempting at the moment!

S

sourpuss

One from left field.... nirvana ice... cheap but knockout heavy stone... ill second the jack pine... got those already just havent tried em yet.... I grew ice 2001ish... loved it....

BadRabbit

hearing great things about Archive Seedbank

I've grown out seeds from 5 of their lines that are crosses with Faceoff (plus Faceoff BX2) and all of them produced phenos with some real punch to them (hence the name). Definitely above average potency.

S

sourpuss

What about karma? Haha, if you havent grown karma genetics imo its the guaranteed fire!!! So many fire strains its hard to list em all..... ghostrider white og headbanger way above avg potency... those ones ive tried and grown or smoked.... sour jack wicked sativaish strain. Ill vouch for the fire from karma... havent even been popping more than 2 or 3 beans and there is always a winner in there...

Latest posts

Latest posts