What's new

looking to add three strains to my collection

growhi

the purps from bcbd is known to have a poor germ rate.

For 3 nice strains I would go with
querkle - tga
black widow - shantibaba
anything from rez, providing if you wanna spend some doe !!!

well no problems with the ones i bought , got them from the tude early last year ! 11/12 poped for me so ?

Applesauce

C99BX by Mosca
Destroyer by Cannabiogen
White Berry by Paradise

White Berry is a strain I don't see talked about a lot on this site. It does lack heavy trichome production on the leaves but a lot of the phenos are some of the most-well structured, heavy yielding plants I've seen. A lot of bud-on-a-stick types in there. Smells ranging from sweet, pungent cheese to rank skunk. Has to be underrated.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I would go with cannaventure karma and ograskle pretty much any of there gear will bring the newskool chem sour kush to the table... And whoever suggested mang or ssh couldn't agree more can go wrong with either ...l

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Also want to point out bogs hear is on sale and is another sure bet... I personally not complete my collection till I had some of his gear I the stash.... As well as the other 3 named above to.l.
Don't know how I forgot my boy jj topdawg is bomb to even if he owes me a cooler from 96'

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
flo- amazing pot. what I think scientists would grab for, if they smoked
cocoa kush- initial rush, high is like in stages of effects
blueberry- very good mellow / focused strain

any of these can be taking while operating machinery ( do at your own risk ) / night out / movies / talking / outdoor adventure ... I've put them to the test and they pass my quality mark as I aim for: ( ability to remember / hold conversation / does not impair driving abilities / does not hinder motivation to 'move' / creates positive vibe / enhances whatever your doing / idea flow / be high in public / no paranoia / unique special 'drive' to the high..... )

I picked all three DJ short strains.. there the best I've sampled from him yet. His uniqueness cannot be rivaled by anyone.. DJ breeds positivity...

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks for all the input everyone. Think I've decided on cgs og Chem, and the mango haze since its so highly recommended. Still haven't figured out my third choice yet.

With the addition of mango haze to my collection what ild really like to find since I will now have several sativa Dom strains is an extreme couchlock indica ...pure indica would be cool but doesn't have to be as long as its extremely indica Dom. couchlock knockout eyeglue type.

suggestions on that?

OZZ_

Veteran
Thanks man.

I've had my eye on Sensi star for a knockout indica but seems its always sold out.

Anyway I just placed my order and appreciate all the suggestions.

I went with:

CSG OG Chem
MNS Mango Haze
Mosca OTM - hopefully ill find a nice blueberry outta the line.

Thanks again.... IC 's great. ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts