What's new

Looking Grim For Dispensaries, Good For Patients in AZ

mofeta

Veteran
AZ moving anew to block pot dispensers

This may not be the end of the dispensaries, but it is becoming increasingly likely that they will never open, or will only open for a short period of time.

Bad for dispensaries = good for patients

I think the patients in Arizona will end up winning, and the scum who wrote the initiative (Andrew Myers, Lisa Hauser, etc) will lose their asses.

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
We'll have to wait and see. Been lots of foolery going on amongst the elite to be dental floss wannna be tycoons.

So how high do you stack karma? They have been turning each other in, forming sly partnerships to stack up applications for the same property, taking people's grow rights just sign on the dotted line...going to fix the price of cannabis where they want it....hmm what would they all do if NO ONE SHOWED UP?

wolfhoundaddy

Veteran
delete

delete

We'll have to wait and see. Been lots of foolery going on amongst the elite to be dental floss wannna be tycoons.

So how high do you stack karma? They have been turning each other in, forming sly partnerships to stack up applications for the same property, taking people's grow rights just sign on the dotted line...going to fix the price of cannabis where they want it....hmm what would they all do if NO ONE SHOWED UP?

Last edited:
C

chase

I feel for you A.Z patients I understand its real bad there . I have seen someone post a pic of an eighth of mexi schwag they got for $80

? why would this be good for patients , would they then be aloud to grow ?Just wondering I like A.Z , & considered moveing back when it was leaglized for patients.

"A state law cannot authorize a violation of federal law," he said.

Since when, ever other medical state? There is a separation of powers from State and Federal governments for a reason. States can very well do what they please even in face of the Fed, though it could come back to hurt the state, imho.

paper thorn

Veteran
~hey chase~
The AZ mmj law only allows patients to grow their 12 plants if they live more than 25 miles from a dispensary.
Then Will Humble, the health department director, made a rule that spread the dispensaries around the state so that 99% of patients would be within the 25 mile limits. He claimed that he wanted to make sure that "rural patients were not under served" Like he really gives a shit if someone out in BFE can get weed. lol.

Anyway, once the dispensaries open, private growing will come to a screeching legal halt.

Really though, this crap coming from the county and state attorneys is going to affect clubs and collectives too.

paper thorn

Veteran
anybody know of any dispensaries that have opened yet? i heard one in Tucson is opening very soon.
it's so secret

and anyone with 'authorized to cultivate' on their card will NOT be getting notification of open dispensaries from the Health Dept.

Latest posts

Latest posts