What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Zamal and Malawi strains

Pinetar

Follow the herd. I'm on the ACE bandwagon also. Have done zamaldelica huge yields HUGE and just finished malawi good yeilds all tasted great, very good genetics. If your schedule nto pheno hunts I saw more variety in the Malawi.

Go with ace. For all previous reasonings mentioned.

Might be worth looking to see if cannabiogen has them as well. They have lots of similar strains so wouldn't be surprised if they have something you are looking for.

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
Go with ace. For all previous reasonings mentioned.

Might be worth looking to see if cannabiogen has them as well. They have lots of similar strains so wouldn't be surprised if they have something you are looking for.

Cannabiogen and ACE are collectives and they overlap with some products. Where they do, it is exactly the same product AFAIK.

Zamaldelica - super devastating Malawi pheno
picture.php
picture.php

Last edited:

HomegrownJerome

bamaseeds.ch has 2 Zamal hybrids regular seeds available. I ordered "rif kafrine" which is their Moroccan X Zamal K1 and "Ben Obiwan" = their Moroccan X (Zamal K1 X Skunk) the other day. I have ordered 3 times now from them no problem to BC. They have a 50% off code til December 31. Type BAMA50SEEDS in the coupon area of the PayPal checkout, eh?

I have no experience with African strains and have taken an interest in them lately. From what I have read it appears that the ACE Malawi is a very high THC terror inducing strain while there is also the Afropips Malawi Gold which seems more of a strongly euphorizing affair due to its high THCV content. That latter strain has been reproduced by TRSC "recently".

Again this is what I have understood from a lot of forum digging. How would you evaluate such a representation ? Is there any truth or accuracy ?

Nexus7

I grew out 1x Ace malawi fem. Decent plant but I doubt it to be pure tropical Sativa. I guess I got the new killer pheno done in 9-10 weeks/mid october, sweet smell. Nice yield and super vigorous grower. Potency was med-high, high was dull imo, mentally stimulating and a bit dreamy/sleepy at times, long lasting and got some euphoria or nostalgia on the come down only once or twice.

Zamaldelica was overall better quality of high and much more prone to paranoia/terror but only when over indulging heavily. Potency was just medium too.

That said just started another Malawi for hopefully better results.

HomegrownJerome

Out of curiosity l looked on Strainly's search engine for "zamal" & there is 1 package of French Touch "mango pepper" available for a lucky American seed shopper added recently in addition to BAMA seeds "rif kafrine" Zamal X Moroccan

Latest posts

Latest posts