What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Zamal and Malawi strains

Swamp Thang

Veteran
I have been searching for Zamal and Malawi landrace seeds for a very long time, and nobody seems to have either of them.

Then I stumbled a different website that offers BOTH of these elusive strains, which I find odd, especially since there is so little known about them.

Last edited by a moderator:

joe2

aces Malawi seems legit and I think seeds of africa has zamal, not sure, lots of info on ace Malawi and seeds of Africa in the landrace threads.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Thanks for the reply, Joe. Zamal is out of stock everywhere I tried, including the source, Seeds of Africa, and that is why I am toying with the idea of trying this new seedbank, IF there are no adverse reports about Jacks Magic Seeds.

jay sus

yep. zamals are out of stock everywhere. but this vendors legitimacy i don+t know. you can also try to score french touch seeds´mango carut. also a zamal.

jay sus

ace has excellent malawi. also malawi/thai x zamal, which a lot of folks rave about. here is my ace malawi week after 1st pistils

Genghis Kush

Seedsman has African Buzz(Malawi)
Ace has Malawi
SOA has Malawi Gold

Tropical seeds has Double Zamal

all are available at Seedsman.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Jay Sus and Gengghis Kush I will most likely follow your lead and stay with true and tested vendors, rather than risk gambling my cash on this new upstart, who may not be legit, given that nobody seems to have heard of the place, thus far.

jay sus

zamal is such a sought after strain that these off the beaten track vendors are only spots left that may have em. i ordered mine from checzh rep. can´t even make sense out of invoice without google translator. so equally potentially dubious retailer, but not by definition, could as easily be really sympathetic mom n pop op?

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
I have been searching for Zamal and Malawi landrace seeds for a very long time, and nobody seems to have either of them.

Then I stumbled on this website that offers BOTH of these elusive strains, which I find odd, especially since there is so little known about the UK-based vendor called Jack's Magic Seeds.

http://jacksmagicseeds.com/store/search.aspx?ref=egBhAG0AYQBsAA==

Anyone know if this outfit is legit ? Their having so may very rare strains just seems too good to be true, so any opinions about this seller would be much appreciated, before I risk my cash with this mystery seller.

Thanks in advance.

They are just a reseller, but they do mention the origins.... However they just appear to be wankers muddying the waters of truth, confusing the non expert buyer with their fudging. It just looks like a money grabbers operation, not a proper outfit.

"Lavender
LAVENDER IS FROM: CBD SEEDS”

No, Lavender is from Soma, CBD seeds are a bunch of wankers, just look at the name, it stinks of bandwagon jumper, when we spotted them at Spannabis a year ago, they didn't even claim to have one CBD strain, they are just incompetent rip off bullshitters, like the Cannabis seed world need more of those !!

If you want seeds, seedbay and seedboutique are the go to places, always have been, they are not new opportunistic greedy boxshifters, they set up and run this site, in case some people forget .

psyphish

Veteran
You can buy standard Zamaldelica seeds directly from ACE Seeds. I always buy my ACE strains directly from their website, no point in using a middle man.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Fellas I sure appreciate the pointers, and I will definitely avoid dealing with these unknowns, and instead go with ACE Seeds, as advised here.

kif4224

Jacks magic seeds seems legit. I ordered ggg mendo breathe f2. The site said it was in stock, it wasnt. The refunded my card within 24 hrs

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
one more nod for ace seeds... I hear their Zamaldelica is unworldly... I've grown the zamalxhashplant.. it was nice but I didnt find the zamal leaning pheno I was looking for.. to be fair I only had 5 seeds tho.. the plants I did get were all good in their own way...I'm actually smoking one of them as I type this...

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
"Lavender
LAVENDER IS FROM: CBD SEEDS”

No, Lavender is from Soma.

pretty sure you'll find that Lavender is my old Nans strain, she had the original Morphy Richards cut ;) (sorry, I just couldnt resist)

p.s isn't Muddy Wankers that old Blues dude?

By directly from ace and don't worry about it. Very competent breeder with terrific customer service and very quick shipping. Received malawi seeds from them in about a week from order date. Btw, this was about a month ago and 100% germ rate on the malawi . Haven't popped the freebies yet but I have no doubt that they will be awesome as well.

K

Kush N Haze

French Touch Seeds have Mangu'Carot Zamal and K1 (kalité 1 taffe) zamal

jay sus

has anyone grown mangu´carot or K1 zamals? pics? smoke reports? anything? i still probably will order these.

smac17

Ace Malawi and Zamaldelica are both very very good strains, i didn't smoke original malawi so i can't really compare, but i did smoke some real zamal in the late 90's and ace zamaldelica is wonderful and faithful to the original plant.
I didn't try the other breeders's zamal, but imo it will be very difficult to find a stable, powerful and tasty plant like Ace's version. It worth to think about them, they're absolutely incredible in everything they release ;)

jay sus

I´m just having malawi for first time, but i had one golden tiger and it is truly best smoke that i have had so far. i will do zamaldelica with soa zamal reunion and possibly mangu´carot. but i think it is real hard to top ace´s strains, they are superb in every way.