What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

looking for the "ALL ROUNDER" strain..please read on....

medicalmj

Veteran
Chronic from Serious Seeds is probably the epitome of an all around'er. First, Serious only produces 12 strains. They improve on existing strains instead of going crazy with new exotic ones. Those improvements make for easier to grow, more consistency, better pest resistance, better yields, etc...

From their site: "Chronic is our most commercial variety, this medium height, not too dense plant is the perfect combination of very good yield and excellent quality. Smokers who appreciate high-quality and grow for themselves choose this plant for its combination of appearance and sweet smell. With its Indica genetic background Chronic can produce up to 600 g/m2 without losing that special connoisseur feeling...."

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
heres to the policy change!

heres to the policy change!

KC Brains, KC33 cheap, fast, delicious lemon/hash taste, great high.

I had to :D

Edit: her family is alittle crazy, lol

everyones looking for same. With all the growers here you would think loads of people would share pictures etc but you see these threads time and time again

Here's the sugarloaf I recommended, not crazy on the smell but its pleasant and definitely something different but best of all she's vigourous and high yielding.
picture.php

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you cant go wrong with bodhi gear. He has many to chose from I have 7 of his strains. the 1st pack I tried was off the hook. I found a very special keeper. I have not seen any other like her. This was not from temps. she did this with the fade..

picture.php