What's new

Looking for that "Grape Kool-Aid" flavor ...

Maybe

Maybe

One of my favorites so far (out of about 8 strains) was peakseadsbc skunk/blueberry cross, SkunkBerry. Its a short/medium, strong plant, big buds, and the one I kept to flower smelled like grapes. Just lovely. I also grew their northern lights/blueberry (NorthernBerry) and it was a nice buzz but more piney smell and gave me the redest eyes of any strain so far.

So far, several stoners surveyed compared white label double gum, peakseedsbc nl/bb and sk/bb based on looks, smell, and smoke tests all have preffered the "Skunkberry" strain, and when asked, its the smell. Just like grapes. (Obviously I was doing a berry/fruity/gum themed grow).

Unfortunately circumstances did not allow me to keep the clone of this beauty (I had a cutting but could not keep it). And for this winters grow 3 out of 4 skunkberries popped and all turned out to be male :-(

But the Doublegum was a very strong female, in vigor and high, but a bit speedy although I only went 8 weeks. It smelled slightly fruity, but not like bubble gum, maybe a tiny bit like juicy fruit.

So far though the skunkberry is my favorite home grown strain. Have a few more beans about to sprout to try to get a fem. This time I plan to keep clones of the good mums.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
My Cheese herb smells like grape now that's cured a few months in glass, but I'd never grow it again. The stench while growing is ridiculous.

ddd

not true..ive run many packs at the time .bog is not the grape taste bog said...either of is total crap grape punch .

the bogglegum produce nice nugs but more with a blueberry muffin than grape , tolerance was built after 48 hours on that str8 . was grown organically .

i was told next generation grape skunk was grapefruit x skunk , so many people confuse grape and grapefruit . so next gen is grape tasting ?

Mr Noodles, did you get your Bogglegum seeds from any place other than seed botique? If so, it's possible you didn't get the real deal, but most likely you just didn't get lucky enough to find it. A freind popped a few seeds and one was EXACTLY like artificial grape. If you touched the plant, you'd smell like you worked for the Bazooka company and spilled grape flavoring all over yourself. In all aspects, the palnt was amazing!!!
If you did get your seeds from the boutique, hopefully you made f2s and get lucky enough to find it.

mr noodles

Go to your local C-store and buy some Grape Bazooka Joe gum. Chew it for a min or two, then take it out of you mouth and smell it.

If that's the grape your looking for, then get a pack of Bogglegum. I think Bog mentioned that 1 out of every 6 females was this grape pheno. The Bogglegum is actually a little stronger grape than the gum. It's like the chemical they add to the gum to give it it's grape flavor/scent.

not true..ive run many packs at the time .bog is not the grape taste bog said...either of is total crap grape punch .

the bogglegum produce nice nugs but more with a blueberry muffin than grape , tolerance was built after 48 hours on that str8 . was grown organically .

i was told next generation grape skunk was grapefruit x skunk , so many people confuse grape and grapefruit . so next gen is grape tasting ?

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
If you want to get the grapey flavor he is talking about you wont find it in Bubblegum, bogglegum, or Skunk anything. Get some of the genetics I listed above or you will be looking for many moons. Otherwise your are pheno searching. Grab any of the ones I mentioned and there is no searching. They will all be deep grapey intense flavor like the elite clone onlys out here. Anything else just wont have it like.

Latest posts

Latest posts