What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for testers

Status
Not open for further replies.

guy fawkes

Veteran
rainbow jones and cheese crosses sound very promising indeed!!, im not a big fan of the gsc cut but some of the hybrids from her are well worthy of any grower.
ive not got room atm but if you dont mind waiting a couple of weeks id gladly to a log.

Probably a little late here, but no big deal. Always interested in promoting quality genetics, and yours have been the best ive grown from seed thus far.

Grew out your mix pack some years ago, the below phenos were quite popular around my parts for some years

Looking again at your products, leaning towards the Strawberry Sour Haze.

Last edited:

Cream47

Underground Grower
Hi ojd,

I opened a thread for the Chem D cookies in this subforum (Chem D Cookies), and I'm interested to grow and do a detailed report for one or two of yours great GSC cross (all seems to be great).

See ya :wave:.

StarLord

Hey I would love to def def test gsc S1 the most but if not rainbow Jones x gsc is fine backup. If you have any questions feel free to dm me. love your genetics your latest drop was epic.

HereIgrowagain

Would love to help out & run anything on that list however a chance at the great British cookies or Gsc s1 would fit right in. Just finishing off a test run so plenty of space to fire away. :tiphat: Will be watching the bay in case not successful.

watts

ohms
Veteran
I'd like to test the Rainbow Jones Cookies and can start them up right away. They should be real nice, my main concern would be hermies, so i'd pay good attention to them.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I'd love a shot at the GSC s1 or Rainbow Jones.....

If you'll have me. :tiphat:

Will start on arrival.

windycitysmoker

⚖TrippleBeamDreams⚖
Veteran
I have tested a lot for people I have two 8-4 setups I grow only in hydro
I'm a stand up guy if your interested in me running some thing just pm me my work speaks for its self in my albums

GSPfan

Veteran
Great British cookies ftw! I wonder if they'll turn out as nice as the diesel dipped cookies I grew? Probably! A little disappointed that I'll still have to wait for gdp x gsc though. Id say sign me up for testing again but I see there is lots of other solid grower more than up to the job. Good luck everyone.

74G

hey OJD good to hear you always 200% working... .. .
If you need help, i'm here... .. .
Hope to see you soon... .. .
All the best... .. .

I know I'm a new member, but I've been around since the OverGrow.com days. Unfortunately I just never registered on another forum until this one. I would love to test for you. I can't put it more plainly than that.

I can start whatever strain asap and will give some of the best reporting on traits / phenos / etc.

Thanks for the consideration.

-Selection

D3pthCharg3

Hey OJD, when do you think you'll let us know who you have chosen to test? We are all eagerly awaiting te news. Thanks brother.

BTW I'm still down....

mackdx

Would be happy to test the haze crosses if you are looking for someone. Can start immediately and will follow through with the journal

Thank you for your consideration

Last edited:

FireIn.TheSky

Might as well wait til after xmas I've never had good luck ordering seeds in decembe the holidays really mucks up the mail service.

Status
Not open for further replies.