What's new

looking for simple wordpress ecommerce site design

toohighmf

Veteran
title says it all. I need an operational ecommerce site that I can edit and upload my content for a specialty indoor garden products retail site I will be advertising here on IC. I am looking for simple, functional, attractive, with good SEO. I will be selling both NGW, Hydrofarm, Bloom Bros, Humbodlt wholsale, and a few other suppliers merch. anyone willing to work for gear?? please PM me if interested. I am looking over several portfolios right now and everything is so generic! I need an :artist:

HEEEELP!

G

Guest 48988

Im gonna necro this thread. This is what i do day in day out......one of the best in my field. Bump if you still need this. I cant pm as i dont have the post count.

toohighmf

Veteran
i will check it out. i'll be honest. I'm almost done with the current site. thanks though. love to check your work. maybe I can send you some referrals :tiphat:

G

Guest 48988

Thanks for the offer. really appreachiate it. However my services are in constant demand and i tend to pick only the BEST jobs. I would however LOVE to do a re-skin for icmag (aint gonna happen in a million years though, if it aint broke it dont need fixing). But if YOU personally need any assistance.. feel free to msg me here.