What's new

looking for new strains---I went around the net and I feel dirty now

^^ yup thats why i love the 'Bou.... when they get CC back, hahah

at 50-60 bucks a pack.... I'll try something out... not a big loss if it dont work out.

its funny, im so broke right now but keep shopping for strains... i need a life.

I

Iron_Lion

^^ could that be a double edge sword? like maybe the possibility for a real gem?

if the price is cheap enough, like 40-60 bucks for 10 regs.... i'll try any strain im interested in.

100 bucks before shipping, ect, 120+ makes me think twice or three times before trying it out.

Im the same, over a hundo and I start to lose interest. Some of the best strains I have had have been under $100 or free. I've gotten some freebies in the last year that have been kept a few rounds and beat out shit I paid for. I've gotten also gotten some killer deals on SB and gotten some great strains for under $50. Cost doesnt always = quality.

I dont mind paying a little more per seed if they are high quality fems because its a no brainer to fill space with fems. But even then over $100 for 6/7 seeds :jerkit:.

If you buy up a few strains, cross them and you'll have seeds for free for life. My seeds collection is now in the 1000's just with a few chucks.

^^ ye Lion good call im going to make some seeds... just gotta start keeping some males...

im still a grasshopper... but thats my next step...eerrr hop.