What's new

Looking for mold resistance

Melthoof

Hey auto lovers,

I am looking for a cross that is really mold resistant for outdoor. So for a summer that has only 2-3 weeks of real sunshine and otherwise mainly rain. Has anyone found something like that?I've tried a lot but have not been able to find a truly mold resistant plant.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Thanks, Melthool for the post. If you can get some authentic Mexican seeds you can find good mold resistance. I heard from the grapevine Mandala Seeds has a new fast flowering mold resistance strain called.

"Speed Queen"

She is fast and she's not too expensive. Give her a try and do a thread if you want so we can see how she does too. Thanks, friend.

Melthoof

Thanks, Melthool for the post. If you can get some authentic Mexican seeds you can find good mold resistance. I heard from the grapevine Mandala Seeds has a new fast flowering mold resistance strain called.

"Speed Queen"

She is fast and she's not too expensive. Give her a try and do a thread if you want so we can see how she does too. Thanks, friend.
Hey Creeperpark, thanks for the comment. The reviews on the Mandala page look good. The strain is definitely on my list even if it is not explicitly named as autoflowering.

I would be happy if someone from personal experience could name an "auto" variety that he has successfully grown in an absolutely rainy summer and has not lost half of the harvest to mold.