What's new

Looking for medical seeds.

mallorqueta

Hello friends growers, I am Spanish and I have family in Denver,
I have nerve problems, imsonio and back pain so I'm looking for a strain to help me with my problems.
my family will come to Spain in late May, so I wonder if Denver can be found in any despinsary or club that can get seeds from a strain tested against these problems.
thank you very much and good crops

.♠.

Hello,

I just want to chime in and say that you may have better luck and selection if you just order your seeds from a European Seedbank.

They will get to you faster, and your family will not have to figure out a way to safely carry them back to you.

The seedbanks will have a greater selection of genetics available then the few that a dispensary would likely carry.

Either way I hope you find what you are looking for.

C

cannagirl

I have gotten seeds in the US through Spain. I wouldnt even bother putting your family or friends in that situation of trying to smuggle something into spain. You can order directly through most seed banks, that would probably be a better route.

If your looking for pain relief, you want to stick to a heavy indica. good luck on your search

Ty_Kaycha

I think you all are reading their post wrong.
They have relatives in Denver and will be visiting with their immediate family the Denver area and wish to pick up seeds in Denver.
When they say,"Spanish" , they literally mean from Spain.
Not what the typical American thinks when they hear "Spanish".

Mallorqueta - Not too many places in Denver sell seeds. Most places sell the dried flower. Do you know what part of Denver your relatives live in? If so, we might be better able to suggest a place to get what you seek.

Greenmopho

They have relatives in Denver and will be visiting with their immediate family the Denver area and wish to pick up seeds in Denver.
Not what the typical American thinks when they hear "Spanish"

Um, no....I think if you read the 3 replies above yours, everyone acknowledges that he is obviously speaking of "Spain" the country, as in "España". I don't think anyone made that mistake in the replies above.

I think most informed and intelligent people can make sense of that, maybe thats not your typical american, but I am not one of those....

I have been to Spain a few times, and I have family that lives there that are also involved with cannabis. Great country!

C

cannagirl

Not what the typical American thinks when they hear "Spanish".

Mallorqueta - Not too many places in Denver sell seeds. Most places sell the dried flower. Do you know what part of Denver your relatives live in? If so, we might be better able to suggest a place to get what you seek.

you must be high right now! Because the OP clearly states that he lives in Spain and that he has family, who lives in Denver. Then he goes on to say that his family, that lives in Denver, will be visiting him in Spain. He is looking for seeds from Denver to bring to Spain, which in MHO is a waste of time and threat to his family's safety and well being. Especially since its much easier to get seeds in continental Europe, than in fascist America.

here go ahead and re-read

Hello friends growers, I am Spanish and I have family in Denver,
I have nerve problems, imsonio and back pain so I'm looking for a strain to help me with my problems.
my family will come to Spain in late May, so I wonder if Denver can be found in any despinsary or club that can get seeds from a strain tested against these problems.
thank you very much and good crops

mallorqueta

Hello friends thank you very much for your help
Clarify that I am Spanish and I live in Spain on the island of Mallorca, my family lives in Denver and they will be those who come to Spain.
I thought that in Colorado to be legal cannabis for medical use, could find seed varieties and tested by Doctors worked, but I was wrong.
Sorry for my English but I have to use google tramslate.
Luck with their crops and peace brothers

Latest posts

Latest posts