What's new

Looking for information on Gypsy's Thai Stick Sativa

E

Eatatjoes

Title says it all, are there any grow logs or smoke reports you can give me. Mainly I'm looking for info about how large it grows and the diversity in a seed pack. I'm limited to 6 plants so I can't afford to have a dud. Thanks

jammie

ganjatologist
Veteran
you may also want to check out dutchgrown seeds. i seem to remember seeing a monster thai cross of hers somewhere around her forum

E

Eatatjoes

Thanks for stopping in. :tiphat: I believe your talking about Dutchgrown's DTC99 I just came across it today, it looks killer and well worth the money but I really can't afford to put out the cash right now. I did put it in my sbay fav list though. I'm just a poor medical grower :) Mainly because setting up 6 - 100 gallon pots is costing me all my savings and this grow isn't for profit. I need to find a job.

Kangativa

Veteran
anybody tried it bump?

Hi, I am currently growing his Thai stick and Laos and I can tell you they get big, as for high's, I dont know yet as it is the first year.
I expect them to reach 4-6mtr tall and there seems to be 2 different pheno's. 1 that is tall and bushy and the other tall and slim.
Anyway here is some pics you might like to look at, these were taken about 6 weeks ago.
Cheers K

Attachments

• Laos and Thai's.jpg
    Laos and Thai's.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 32
  • Laos and Thai's (2).jpg
    Laos and Thai's (2).jpg
    171 KB · Views: 29
  • Laos and Thai's (3).jpg
    Laos and Thai's (3).jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 28
E

Eatatjoes

WOW those are going to be monsters. Thanks for posting the info and pics, are you running a thread on that grow? I'm already planning next years garden to be Thai filled and I think those will definitely will be part of it. I see your in OZ land, I've been wanting to visit there for a long time it looks like a beautiful place. Cheers

Kangativa

Veteran
WOW those are going to be monsters. Thanks for posting the info and pics, are you running a thread on that grow? I'm already planning next years garden to be Thai filled and I think those will definitely will be part of it. I see your in OZ land, I've been wanting to visit there for a long time it looks like a beautiful place. Cheers

Hi mate,
No worries for the pics and info, wish I could give you more.
I havent a grow thread on them as I dont have time to be on the comp much, but I will put up pics in my Mullum Madness thread from time to time.
I have noticed I have a early maturing male which might come in handy for bringing flowering time down, trouble is I dont have any females ready.
Also I got a very good female to male ratio 70% fem, plus only 1 Thai showed both sex, but mostly female.
Another good tip is put them in larger pots to start them off if you want them big and smaller if you want to keep them smaller before you put them outside and under 10hrs light to sex out. They will still get to a metre before sexing even in the small pots.
One more thing make sure your pots are deeper than 8'' as I find this gives you a better M to F ratio.
maybe one day you'll get to OZ.....I am sure you"ll luv it.
Good luck with your growing......stay well...K

E

Eatatjoes

Thanks for the info K, I'll be checking out your grow show quite regularly. It looks to me like your leading everyone here at growing big Thai plants. Much respect, Joe

L

luvaduck

Also I got a very good female to male ratio 70% fem, plus only 1 Thai showed both sex, but mostly female.

I was going to ask about hermies, but alas, you beat me to it.

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts