What's new

looking for info on amnesia haze in adam

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im pretty sure it is different than somas or the core cut. It reminds me strictly of the exact buds i tasted at abraxas coffee shop in amsterdam. they had the craziest amnesia haze i saw out of maybe 10 examples( i was there as a judge, took that shit seriously haha ). anyway after a few years of missing that creamy lemony flavor i ran through probably 5 phenos. most were similar to ssh, j1, any jack herer type of hybrid or like slh. slh is way denser and flowers faster and is strictly lemony like lemonade or something. none of that cream flavor. thanks for the kindness its much appreciated!

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
those dried photos are @ 9 weeks. if you let them go, to 10-12 they get a bit denser and the trichs are even longer.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi pyf jones

no this amnesia haze had a way beter smell than core cut more on the g13haze smell
im sure it was sold as amnesia/g13haze but my memory is foggy

i agree with crooked
i think it was neither of the 2 cuts that are around now

the best amnesia i found was the sideshow bob cut of amnesia haze
il take a picture later its in heavy flower

i would love to uncover the real truth of the amnesia amnesia haze or whatever the original cut was

also the ssh cut they pass around is nothing on the old ssh from years back
that is was my holy grail
last time i see it in amsterdam was 98-99
i think it disapeared with nevil when he left town
anyone remeber that
pine/lemon
real sativa
no indica or very litle
fluffy bags
but oh man that is was the best weed on the planet

peace

T

TOKA

your cut looks delicious crook mate wouldnt mind trying it myself. im planning on making my own version of lemon haze with a nl dom pheno of SSH and an indy dom lemon thai male and try keep flowerng times around 10 weeks.

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Sorry crooked if you have already clarified this, was your amnesia sourced as a cut or from seed?

The finished buds look identical to the best examples of amnesia I have tried in Holland. The real creamy bubblegummy less lemony version.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts