What's new

Looking for guerillas with leaf spot diease experience.

Agreed, at the end of the day it doesn't really matter what the recipe is if the tea has the right composition of bacterial, fungal biomass, protozoa, nematode counts etc. If you have the resources to do some analysis then it makes sense to experiment and find what works. Also what works for one plant species might not for another. So some online recipes might be geared towards perennials instead of annuals like cannabis and it pays to make sure you're using the right one.

It sounds like hard work but it's easier than one might think and when it works, oh boy, it works. I'm sure you know TM, but I'm talking plants that almost scream 'thank you' - beautiful lush foliage and healthy growth. It really does work wonders and it's something that should be used more often in organic gardening.

I'm actually planning on making my own vermicompost and possibly garden compost to use mainly for AACTs but I'm looking for something I can buy online in the UK in the meantime. Hopefully I find something that works.

Team Microbe

Veteran
Yeah you're right about that, I've never seen healthier plants once I started using tried and true recipes and left my ego at the door...

^These were given the recipe I posted above every 3 weeks, I was sold after they began to enter turgidity lol

I've invested in a worm Inn mega (holds 4 cubic feet of bedding) and while it's semi pricey, it's worth every penny in the long run. Not sure if you can get these delivered to the UK but if you can - order just the worm inn and build the stand yourself out of PVC or wood to save some $. I know www.buildasoil.com carries this product and even includes plans for making the stand for free

aabubs71

eagle20 in veg 3 times same for azamax 3 times in veg and you wont get mites or pests and the plants love the azamax 100percent veg based they grow greeeeen n vigorously

Team Microbe

Veteran
eagle20 in veg 3 times same for azamax 3 times in veg and you wont get mites or pests and the plants love the azamax 100percent veg based they grow greeeeen n vigorously

:laughing: c'mon man no joking around about this matter... this is serious for some growers out there.

jaytoker

One of my plants had BLSD last year. It sort of slowly wasted away online I had to harvest early due to poor performance and possible future mold issues.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
REGALIA® advanced biofungicides activate a plant’s natural defenses to protect against a variety of fungal and bacterial diseases, resulting in higher quality AND yields. REGALIA products are active against both soilborne and foliar pathogens, delay the development of resistance, and help minimize chemical residues. They can be used as stand-alone products or in combination with other fungicides to strengthen integrated pest management programs (IPM) and to help manage resistance in a wide range of organic and conventional crops, as well as in turf and ornamentals.
Complex and Unique Mode of Action

REGALIA biofungicides have a unique and complex mode of action, referred to as Induced Systemic Resistance (ISR), and carry a FRAC code of P5. ISR creates a defense response in the treated plants and stimulates additional biochemical pathways that strengthen the plant structure and act against the pathogen.
i got a gallon of this to test out this year for bud rot prevention and bacterial leaf spot. i have spoke to 6 different ppl that has used it as a prevention method and all said botrytis cinerna and leaf spot is a thing of the past. i will report back in sept/oct and let u guys know if it works or not.

When applied to crops, REGALIA products activate ISR and induce the plants to produce specialized proteins and other compounds—phytoalexins, cell strengtheners, antioxidants, phenolics, and PR proteins—which are known to inhibit fungal and bacterial diseases and also improve plant health and vigor.
- See more at: http://www.marronebioinnovations.com/products/brand/regalia/#sthash.zgImXVs6.dpuf

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
I've thoroughly read the first 12 pages and need to go back and finish reading the rest...However, I want to jump in now and ask if anyone has tried what I am going to suggest....

I know most guerilla growers cannot use this technique, however there are probably quite a few of us who can...
I am considering "slash and burn" this autumn, after all is harvested and the holes are being put to sleep for the winter...
What I mean by this is, I am wanting to rid myself of this leaf spot, an am ready to try this...

I plan to cut all the brush down that surrounds my secret area. Then, with lots of 5 gallon water buckets, sitting all around for the "just in case", I am going to burn the dead grass and brush all the way until nothing is left but ash on the ground...Where I live I know that everything will grow back in the early spring, before next years girls are ready to go out...

Has anyone tried this? I figure this might kill the bacteria which we all know can winter over, in the surrounding vegetation...
It seems to me that most if not all of the spores will be burnt up, including the ones just under the surface of the soil...

Any comments on this idea will be read with an open mind and full appreciation...

most bugs and pest,fungi,overwinter in the south and come up throughout the season with storms and the jet stream.theres info online about this kinda stuff and where dif pest and diseases are at in the country.the slash and burn thing sounds great for ammending the soil and makin more sunlight get through the canapy

ozza

Veteran
This looks like bacterial leafspot. It is common with Tobacco. If any of you smoke tobacco or mix it and touch your plants, then your doing this yourself. I used to work for a nursery and once we banned smoking in the nursery and everyone that smoked there was banned from smoking cigarettes on site, they had to use a special hand wash before handling any plants and were banned from touching seedlings at all. The leaf spot disappeared after this.

We used to treat it with Mancozeb as it is organic and doesn't hurt plants, although I wouldn't use it when in flower and would use a spreader with it for better coverage.

br26

Leaf spot is all over the woods here in the south. Has been raining more than ever, sure we will set some records . Have never seen mosquitoes and toads flying all over the place like this year.

Anyways, there is a blanket of fungus, whether it be mildew, rot, or this shit, all over the woods.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
THIS SHIT IS HERE. The months of rain we had have it out in full force. It's all fun & games playing prevention until it's upon you and you're playing catch-up.

Gonna be spraying with a mixture of Greencure/Aloe/Insect Frass a,d I'm going to soil drench with Immunox. I'm not playing any games with this shit.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I've thoroughly read the first 12 pages and need to go back and finish reading the rest...However, I want to jump in now and ask if anyone has tried what I am going to suggest....

I know most guerilla growers cannot use this technique, however there are probably quite a few of us who can...
I am considering "slash and burn" this autumn, after all is harvested and the holes are being put to sleep for the winter...
What I mean by this is, I am wanting to rid myself of this leaf spot, an am ready to try this...

I plan to cut all the brush down that surrounds my secret area. Then, with lots of 5 gallon water buckets, sitting all around for the "just in case", I am going to burn the dead grass and brush all the way until nothing is left but ash on the ground...Where I live I know that everything will grow back in the early spring, before next years girls are ready to go out...

Has anyone tried this? I figure this might kill the bacteria which we all know can winter over, in the surrounding vegetation...
It seems to me that most if not all of the spores will be burnt up, including the ones just under the surface of the soil...

Any comments on this idea will be read with an open mind and full appreciation...
i have thought about it. i was gonna do it last year after harvest but i was scared it would get out of control on me. i then got to thinking what good is the small area gonna do its a airborne fungi spore and will infect my plants anyway if they are not healthy. i say one thing though this living soil i have my plants in none of them are showing any signs of the disease while others are showing it that is not in the mix so that tells me one thing right there on getting a step above this shit. also the delahaze is very resistant to this leaf spot. while i did get it last year it only made a few of the lower leafs with spots but none never fell off due to this shit. the plant stayed green while others 20 foot away died

therevverend

Veteran
ladybug larvae

ladybug larvae

Here is little bastard eating my loved cannabis:

View Image

Every year i had problems with demaged leafs and finally I found culprit! How to chase or kill it?

I know this was a couple pages back and a couple years ago but that is a ladybug larvae. It is not eating your plant it is eating whatever is eating it. Google ladybug larvae to look at other images. Spraying or squishing would be a big mistake.
One year I found them all over my ganja and my first instinct was to kill it. Something told me not to so I did some research and avoided making a huge mistake.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I know this was a couple pages back and a couple years ago but that is a ladybug larvae. It is not eating your plant it is eating whatever is eating it. Google ladybug larvae to look at other images. Spraying or squishing would be a big mistake.
One year I found them all over my ganja and my first instinct was to kill it. Something told me not to so I did some research and avoided making a huge mistake.

hey bro thanks for anwsering that bc i have seen these on my plants a few times and i killed them FUCKK!!!:wallbash: i wont be doing that no more and i always wondered why these little black bastards was not affected by neem oil. it makes perfect sense now bc they are not eating the leaf:bow:

therevverend

Veteran
I rarely consider spraying outdoors, especially for insects. Only in cases of extreme powdery mildew or other fungus or bacterial infections. Every evening I see swarms of predatory wasps combing the tops of my plants for thrips, mites, and whatever else is plaguing them. Dragonflies and ladybugs are also helpful.

therevverend

Veteran
Yeah I find the knee jerk first instinct reaction is usually wrong. Best to sit down, smoke, and think about it and do some research.
One thing I find when my plants get taller than me, the lower canopy gets eaten, trashed and beat up by everything. I'll start freaking out but when I look up and really look I'll see the tips and top are healthy and vigorous and growing like crazy.
Which makes sense because the wasps, ladybugs and the like aren't likely crawling around in the lower parts with the spiders and clumsy humans. They're up top and on the outsides feasting on the fat pests sucking the healthiest parts of the plant.
So I just strip or ignore the inner shady parts, no need to worry about it since there isn't much light down there anyway.
When the healthy sun lit parts change color, get chewed, or whatever I can worry. Which is rare with enough light, nutrients and water.
The biggest change I've noticed last ten years is the amount of bacterial and fungal problems. They scare me.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Yeah I find the knee jerk first instinct reaction is usually wrong. Best to sit down, smoke, and think about it and do some research.
One thing I find when my plants get taller than me, the lower canopy gets eaten, trashed and beat up by everything. I'll start freaking out but when I look up and really look I'll see the tips and top are healthy and vigorous and growing like crazy.
Which makes sense because the wasps, ladybugs and the like aren't likely crawling around in the lower parts with the spiders and clumsy humans. They're up top and on the outsides feasting on the fat pests sucking the healthiest parts of the plant.
So I just strip or ignore the inner shady parts, no need to worry about it since there isn't much light down there anyway.
When the healthy sun lit parts change color, get chewed, or whatever I can worry. Which is rare with enough light, nutrients and water.
The biggest change I've noticed last ten years is the amount of bacterial and fungal problems. They scare me.
ya the bottom it seems always gets tore all to hell after the plants get taller. i have started stripping the inside limbs and bottoms that will only make popcorn nugs anyways so i figure just cut them off so more nutrients can head to the main top colas and limbs which is where the prize is.

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
I bought the Spectracide immunox bc they didnt have the concentrate. the active ingredients is myclobutanil 0.012% permethrin 0.020%. i should have got the concentrate i suppose since i could make it stronger. oh well im not gonna sweat it. i got my 2oz bottle in today of eagle 20 so i will add 1ml to this 32oz spray of this. after i got home and looked at it this is a insect killer and disease control and also says it feeds the plants bc its got N 0.2% P 0.2% K 0.2% in it. im hoping with the 1ml add of myclobutanil i add from eagle 20 will kill this fkn leaf spot shit before it gets to out of hand

Irotas

If you dont want to buy any sprays or don't have any I recommend making a mixure of garlic water and spraying the plants. This will also work as an insecticide.

Latest posts

Latest posts