What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Elvis

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Elvis that I know of is the polyester funk! She’s locked the fuck down. I know a guy who knows a guy and he ain’t coming off the cut at all, no matter what we’ve offered in trade or cold hard cash.

She’s fucking amazing and such a rare thing to get that I wish I could give you more info but the one I know as Elvis is the one that had tons of hype around it, I believe it was called Elvis diesel for a while or maybe thats just a hybrid. Maybe it’s from the NE/Mass area or at least rocked it hard there for a while. Not sure to be honest. What I do know is it’s UNIQUE and POTENT smoke and that’s what matters.

I love them old cuts,,, i just got the Afgooey,,,, i really want to hold the old gold like green crack, genius, shoreline, elvis,, Afgooey, all the real old gold shit

I love these storys about old strains so much, we had some old school funk overhere too but they are never to be found again sadly.
I'll never forget the first White Widow I smoked way back....that is a great example for me of an Old School fire strain that could never be found again in that quality like it was in the late 90's.

Bud Jones

I love these storys about old strains so much, we had some old school funk overhere too but they are never to be found again sadly.
I'll never forget the first White Widow I smoked way back....that is a great example for me of an Old School fire strain that could never be found again in that quality like it was in the late 90's.
Look into the “Sharon” cut .. Came from Sensi’s White Label White Widow stock . She’s around and she’s a heater ..

Heard that the Elvis going around VT isn’t the original and is actually the Nirvana Elvis

I would not doubt it, there is a ton of bitters everywhere renaming genetics, most of the genetics that we have in VT came down from Canada. I had a huge dispute not too long ago over the real strawberry fields, its common knowledge that jerry berry never existed in VT, it was made up to cover a well known breeders ass. The jerry berry strain floating around is just Freezeland.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
it passed thru here a couple years ago, not my terp style personally but it's still around.

it was the last plant harvested this season at Rebel Dan's VT op and I was there to see it happen with snow on the ground a couple weeks ago...

#DoYouEvenElvisBro?

20231114_142329.jpg

Brother Nature

The Elvis that I know of is the polyester funk! She’s locked the fuck down. I know a guy who knows a guy and he ain’t coming off the cut at all, no matter what we’ve offered in trade or cold hard cash.

She’s fucking amazing and such a rare thing to get that I wish I could give you more info but the one I know as Elvis is the one that had tons of hype around it, I believe it was called Elvis diesel for a while or maybe thats just a hybrid. Maybe it’s from the NE/Mass area or at least rocked it hard there for a while. Not sure to be honest. What I do know is it’s UNIQUE and POTENT smoke and that’s what matters.

Sounds good...

I have that cut . Smells like new sneakers .. Like opening a new Wal Mart plastic raft . New car interior
First of all, bud, no you don’t have the old school Elvis cut. Second of all that’s my photo you just posted of the Seedism Elvis cut I grew that smelled and tasted like sweet hazelnutty skunk. i have the raw version of this pic and many others from different angles. Why did you post my photo and why are you using it to promote you have The real Elvis cut?

Hey JetLife! Did that polyester Elvis cut have any other terps in the background? Anything berry? Anything sweet? Thanks much for the info.

nick11

Veteran
So anybody ever track it down? I haven't seen or heard if it since. I just remember the smoke smell was real diffrent and memorable.