What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for Elvis

nick11

Veteran
Hello all I'm looking for a strain I used to get in college called Elvis? Anyone know where I can find seeds. This herb had the wildest church incense (frankensince) odor. I think its an old school clone only. Man i would love to have an S1 for nostalgia. The smell was truly unique like a good durban. Thanks

highsteppa

Veteran
^^^those are ak47 skunk...I grew out some Elvis cone x old school Vermont this summer. The OSV is a mix of early 80's affies and the imports a available before the affie came on the scene. Unfortunately the old school dominated the crosses. I only had 2 females though. Might have to pop more or f2 them

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
She the Elvis clone doesn t breed well actually terrible,... She only passed on a majority of negative traits... Bomb keepers can be found but she breeds like a bland skunk... She's old lots tried not to many want for a 2nd try cuz some things just don't work... I would avoid elvisX unless it's a proven cut n or search for the cut... Which is a pita but fire exactly as u described n still around... Just don't go with beans..

ctg

Veteran
The Elvis seed line we got through the seed swap club 10 plus years ago was excellent and most every plant looked, tasted and grew the same. I didn't however find anything that looked or behaved like ak-47 or sk1. More I know someone that has preserved the line. I'll contact him and see if he will chime in.
-Ct-

idiit

Veteran
from what I researched there are several regional clone only elvis strains and a few seedstock elvis strains. all different from what I could gather; maybe up to 5 different elvis strains. elvis seemed to be a popular name tag back a few years ago.

Islandmountain1

I was told the guy who started it was an Asian dude from Paramus or a similar place in NJ. The cut from there circulated to friends around the Hudson valley. The guy apparently moved to Vermont where the cut made its way though northern vt. There were also ecsd Elvis cuts as well as a "silver" and "gold" cut in circulation but I have no experience with them.

^^^those are ak47 skunk...I grew out some Elvis cone x old school Vermont this summer. The OSV is a mix of early 80's affies and the imports a available before the affie came on the scene. Unfortunately the old school dominated the crosses. I only had 2 females though. Might have to pop more or f2 them

I know this prolly is not the case,but way back then affy was the knick name given to african sativa strains. Now a days affys are afghans. Just something that can be kept in mind.good thing is,they are opposites (most of the time) so you should be able to tell the difference

highsteppa

Veteran
Thanks. The affies were from seeds out of herb out of NYC.They hit the scene early 80's, and produced the first broadleaf plants my friend had seen. Before that it was imported Hawaiian.

JetLife175

Veteran
The Elvis that I know of is the polyester funk! She’s locked the fuck down. I know a guy who knows a guy and he ain’t coming off the cut at all, no matter what we’ve offered in trade or cold hard cash.

She’s fucking amazing and such a rare thing to get that I wish I could give you more info but the one I know as Elvis is the one that had tons of hype around it, I believe it was called Elvis diesel for a while or maybe thats just a hybrid. Maybe it’s from the NE/Mass area or at least rocked it hard there for a while. Not sure to be honest. What I do know is it’s UNIQUE and POTENT smoke and that’s what matters.

Latest posts

Latest posts