What's new

Looking for documentaries

Gamehendge420

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forums. I've been smoking for a while but have never grown. Unfortunately I'm not in a place where I can have my own plants at the moment, but I'm soaking in this new world all I can. I've been listening to the pot cast, so far I've learned all about the chem family and origins of chemdog. I love learning about all this stuff and about breeding etc.

Are there any documentaries focused more on the culture/growing/breeding side of the cannabis world? When I search for cannabis documentaries it all seems to be focused on legality or business. I know that back in the day people couldn't even tell anyone they were growers, but it would be awesome to watch some kind of documentary about the old outlaw days. Thanks!

Goin green has excellent recommendations! I would also suggest looking up breeder panel videos from the Emerald Cups, amazing information in there.

Murder Mountain on Netflix has some good info in there about OG hippies who brought back genetics to hybridize in NorCal.

By the way breeders syndicate is now breeders syndicate 2.0 😎

Also Check out these channels on YouTube.

First Smoke of the Day
What’s Good 420
Hash Church + Between two Heads -^(Bubbleman’s World)^
High Design

Also Check out these channels on YouTube.

First Smoke of the Day
What’s Good 420
Hash Church + Between two Heads -^(Bubbleman’s World)^
High Design

Latest posts

Latest posts