What's new

looking for a potent happy up strain with no burn out

I

Iron_Lion

I smoked some Apollo 11 today, it is very happy-feelgood weed, tastes great too.

jboat

I enjoy the cherry pheno ak, very little burnout for me and a pleasant high with an amazing taste.

bigbag

Veteran
- Harmony (RMS) OG Kush x Lemon Thai x SMCG
- Willy Nelson (RMS) Vietnamese Black x Highland Nepalese
- Love Potion #1 (RMS) G-13 x SMCG

all cup winners that can be very sativa and all kick-ass ! 3 o' my fave's right there as an example...

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Apollo 11 should fit the bill nicely. There are absoloutley no lingering effects afterwards either.

b8man

Veteran
Satori is good like that too.

Got some A11 here and it does add a bit of a zing to every smoke.

I

Iron_Lion

I lost faith in satori, I have one growing now and its like the shittiest plant I have ever seen. It's a ball of leafs, not many trichs and the bud quality sucks. Everything else in the tent is super dank, except for satori. She might not even get smoked she might just go straight to the compost heap.

It not even right to get a plant this shitty in a pack of seeds, I was bummed because the satori I had years ago was very good. Mandala Speed Queen sucks too, lowest yielding plant I have ever seen, I probly wont waste my time with Mandala again after this grow.

Littleleaf

Veteran
Pukeberry I have found to do what I need. A great working mans weed, clear headed and no crash but damn does it give me the munchies.

obey

- Harmony (RMS) OG Kush x Lemon Thai x SMCG
- Willy Nelson (RMS) Vietnamese Black x Highland Nepalese
- Love Potion #1 (RMS) G-13 x SMCG

all cup winners that can be very sativa and all kick-ass ! 3 o' my fave's right there as an example...

I'll agree with Harmony(rockstar) being great no burn out weed nice lemony taste

LP1 is really nice herb as well

Afghanada

Rockstar cut has been one of the only smoke that induced happiness for me, It does not have a hard come down at all and does have amazing taste, just too much of the stuff gets yeah staring into the sky, not a bad thing if that is what your going for, hard to get that cut tho and I there is some just as good available on the boo/bay but it mite take some searching

one Q

Quality
Veteran
yes satori will do it, but there are some crappy phenos.

A11 for the win. Candy smell, fast finish, clean happy high. Good luck finding her tho. You may have to search out Apollo 13

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
yes satori will do it, but there are some crappy phenos.

A11 for the win. Candy smell, fast finish, clean happy high. Good luck finding her tho. You may have to search out Apollo 13

A11 is available right now :wave:.