What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Looking for a possible investor for already licened grow in oklahoma!

ClintBeastwood

Im not sure if anyones heard about how everyone is flocking to oklahoma to get in on some of the green gold while they can!!! Its been an amazing ride for the last two almost three years! But we honestly need to take ot to the next level at our farm!! We currently have a grow and a proccessor licence we have 5 acres out side a decent sized town.. we own the land so thats not in risk of over being taken!!! We are an organic farm who is striving to become self sufficient!!! Currently me and my wife are the only employees because the last guy who worked for us stole from us ... im a 100% service connected disabled veteran who owes everything to this plant for giving mebmy life bad off perscriptions... but thats a different story... we currently have two green houses we flower in and a 40 ft connex we veg in!!! But we need to expand we have out grown all that!!! Summers crop is coming along well but we would love to find the right person to work woth.. thanks for your time

Vandenberg

Myself, I would be concerned with someone's expertise in managing an on going operation at field scale, starting a business isn't the hardest part, the successful management of an ongoing perpetual motion of a large-scale ish operation can quickly become an overwhelmingly daunting task.
Lots to know and skillsets to possibly acquire, (growing, processing, human resource management, book-keeping, etc) required to actualy compete with other operations which will all come into play, especially if you want to do a sprout to storefront operation.
Watch thy ass when investing with "friends" or "strangers", especially a thread starter with 2 posts in 2 years cruising about fishing for dinero.
I' m sure he's a gentleman and a scholar, but please be(a)ware. :)
I hope his gig is still hopping.

And the Licencee's are all tripping over each other currently. :-(

As of November 10, 2021 the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) had issued 13,281 marijuana business licenses.
The state Oklahoma now boasts more retail cannabis stores than Colorado, Oregon and Washington combined.

• According to data from the California Bureau of Cannabis Control (as of December '21) the state currently has 358 licensed recreational marijuana stores. Key word is licensed.
  • That’s less than one store per 100,000 residents – about 15 times less than the number of adult-use stores in Oregon on a per capita basis.
There is currently a moratorium Against new licences in effect until 2024,
NO new licences will be issued, just renewals.

There are many failed dream type operations ( brutal low- ball price competition) that end up having Cannabis operation asset fire sales so they can leave state when they eventually get tired of working hard farming and going broke as they do so.
Easy money my donkey. :)
With National legalization will come legal, grower direct sales to your doorstep which would be a beautiful, good values offered for the money, thing for consumers.

Vandenberg :)

Last edited:

delta9nxs

No Jive Productions
Veteran
all they have to do to shut down all legal growers in the US is to allow mass import from 3rd world countries.

and then allow it to be sold in every convenience store right next to the cbd, cigarettes, and booze.

you can bet there are folks eyeing this possibility right now.

billionaires in bed with lawmakers as usual.

everyone's little dreams and life's work are hanging by a very thin thread.

Reactions: Gry

Latest posts

Latest posts