What's new

Looking for a indica that's consistently potent

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't think bodhi paid that. it is listed in the strain description..The Goji Pheno I found is a strong body stone, very couch lock. Extremely Indica dom from the looks. Massive fan leaves 13" across.

S

supreme bean

Aurora indica,nirvana.Dynamite,next generation.ak48.nirvana,plus many others im sure.

i would vote sour bubble or la conf. for a nice hybrid with mostly indic a effects i would say rare dankness 501st go that is the best seed pack i have ever ran hands down, and i have ran more seeds than most people would care to do.

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I can vouch for the fact that sensi star takes the cake in this category. If you get clones of old stock from before paradise quit selling reg sensi star seeds, it is the most potent smoke I have had as far as indicas go, I'm talkin eyes glued shut, head slouched, legs numb strong. Let her go a few years ago because she wouldn't get over a foot and a half tall. The one that got away:'(

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
I'm pretty sure paradise is the only company that offers sensi, its their flagship genetic line. I think delicious seeds or someone else offers a critical sensi star, but it can't be as good, as is not a yielder, can't imagine working it for bigger yields would preserve it's kick. I pulled 20-30gs a plant like clockwork on the sensi, right next to quarter pound plants, so IMO if it yields it's not real ss

BadRabbit

who does the best ss?

Paradise seeds only .... I ran half my pack, all the females I found were strong. One was off the hook .... scared a few veterans a bit. IMO, it's got a distinctive flavor, but its not something that everybody really loved. Yield is good.

relic1981

Veteran
I'm also lookig for a few solid indicas to help with insomnia and muscle spasms but I'm in Humboldt and would like some cuts.p anyone know roof anything good going around northern Cali? I'm getting back a cut of Bubba but I want an affie or has plant. I would love so Cal master kush.. droool

JointOperation

they say.. were a plant is bred makes a huge difference.. if you breed in spain.. and bring here.. the seeds wont produce as nicely.. as if they were made in the same sort of environment your going to run them in..

ATLEAST this is what alot of the BREEDERS are claiming.. why alot of seeds arent doing well everywere....

StankyBeamer

Professional A$$hole
Seems like nonsense. Most growers grow indoor, and mostly try to control the environment. Temp humidity and light are all under the growers control. Barrometric pressure and altitude are about the only things that are not controlled by the grower. If uve got some Spanish seeds at a high altitude in say Colorado, are they going to do poorly in 45%rh and 75 degrees, just because the altitude isn't what it was where the seed got pollinated? Could have some affect, I just don't think it's a significant one and if that's what a breeder told you, I'd quit buying seeds from them.

Latest posts

Latest posts