What's new

Looking for a good indica, one hitter

Marshall

I am looking for some new seeds, and was browsing through the boo and its hard to tell what I want. I am looking for an indica that is a hard hitter, one hitter type of thing. Good yield is next, then quick finisher.

Thats what I keep hearing, we want one hitter. I have AK-47 getting phased in as I mom up and get enough clones. looking for a couple other varieties.

I see a lot of threads discussing commercial strains but not specifically mentioning this characteristic

DainBramage

If you got money then Sensi's Mr.Nice(Hash Plant X G-13) a real knee bender or for much less Nirvana's I.C.E. puts me to sleep and better then the AK-47 is Serious Seed's White Russian

kaneboy

rez chemdogxsour diesel-$180 guarantee to knock the best on their arse but theres heaps on the boo more like hard which one to pick

DainBramage

rez chemdogxsour diesel-$180 guarantee to knock the best on their arse but theres heaps on the boo more like hard which one to pick
Is this strain an indica or more of a sativa?Have grown reservoir seeds chem haze diesel and it was a one hit knock down bud but a sativa i thought?

kaneboy

:comfort::comfort: full couch lock man grown chem/sour d had both chem and sour versions i tell ya it is a strain that has it all only if you dont want to do much of anything after a few cant believe its still there after all these months if i had enough money id buy it all but got rez sour diesel ibl to play with next so thats my little bit of help

idiit

Veteran
extrema, iss, urkle come up a lot on this topic. all of the above strains mentioned are worth consideration and offer different profiles as far as taste, bag appeal ease, etc.

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A cut of the Original Sensi Star

My Reservation Labs Northern Dreams IBL (must caution that it isn't for everyone though. Have had a few people take 1 hit and have a seizure.)

Marshall

A cut wont work

This isnt a wish list, but a realistic shopping list,,,:) I have to be able to get seeds of these strains

love?

Since you mention good yield as being important I would look into Northern Lights or hybrids of it.

Finding a fast finishing and/or potent indica isn't really that difficult but many of them don't seem to yield so well.

I have had very good results with Nirvana's inexpensive version of NL.

mrktwiz

I vote for the original "Goo" growing it out now after a friend shared it with me.

It is in a word; incapacitating.

Just my .02 cents....

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
how is this one hit taken?? i have been smokin for 35+years and have never come across one hit weed... be it from a joint/pipe/bong, one hit...never.. i'd luv to grow something that strong.

i

It has happen many different times. All from joints rolled in element papers with a home made filter.

From an Outdoor Crop a gentleman whoms family has grown Cannabis in Mendocino for over 40 years hit it and as soon as he let it out, he dropped to the floor and was doing a fish flop.

Same Outdoor Crop, a chick took a hit and fell through a Screen of the Sliding Glass door and was doing a fish flop. Good thing the Sliding Glass itself was open.

From 2 different Indoor runs last year (my IBL seed run) 3 different guys all 250lbs + were put under at different times. One guy smoked 1/4 of a Joint and was out so bad that his Finance' called me and said she was going to call the Ambulance because she couldn't wake him up and he sounded like he was choking.

What it did to me (and I created it):
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107185

:ying:

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
It has happen many different times. All from joints rolled in element papers with a home made filter.
:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=107185

i'd luv to grow some of these beans... are they available?? i checked seedbay and zip, same on seedboo... my resolusion for 2011, is to grow some diff beans... yours and karma are on the top of the list.. i'm tired of buying beans and being disappointed (yesss i mean u rez)....

reservationlabs

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'd luv to grow some of these beans... are they available?? i checked seedbay and zip, same on seedboo... my resolusion for 2011, is to grow some diff beans... yours and karma are on the top of the list.. i'm tired of buying beans and being disappointed (yesss i mean u rez)....

They should be at seedbay, I just have to wait until they reopen after the 6th of the year to list. Thank You for your interest.

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BOG seeds and done! My girlfriend and I make it about 20% of the way through a joint of sour bubble and we are ripped. Sometimes beyond where I would like to even be. Glad some mentioned the orginal sensi star oger cut, because I am an indica head and have this one vegging out as a mom :) Every lemon weed just teases me for sensi star, but not sure if I have ever smoked the cut. Super lemon haze and arcata trainwreck is good for a filler, but I need me some sensi!

Latest posts

Latest posts