What's new

Looking for a few regular members to showcase my gear CripXmas

I've completed the testing phase, now I'm ready to offer a few known ICMAG members who have captive audiences the opportunity to showcase a new recombinant line of Crippy Xmas, that's double BX'd to Xmas that's incredibly LOUD pine/menthol/gas/funk and potency that goes back to how it felt WHEN YOU FIRST smoked bud. Let me know if you're interested in the description below, I will look over past grows so I can see the set up and performance.

@Dr. Mantis Toboggan is penciled in for later, but WHO else wants in ?

Double CripXmas A bx

I’ve heard the clarion call throughout various forums for PINE terps and in 2021 I started my project from with Tampa Crippy XI from Sunshine state. I then sourced Xmas Bud 79 from CSI. I found what’s known as the TK ‘popcorn’ phenotype in TC. After growing TC I knew it needed restructuring and yeild to be better, and add depth to its terp profile.

During my grow I was able to POSITIVELY ID it’s ‘Crippy’ from FL. While alongside I grew 3 Xmas males. 2 stood out, the first crossing was done with a strong minty/funky zero stretch plant that had a classic old school stone.

However, TC has low pollination receptors, the amount of viable seed from 6 sog hydro plants was less than 50. I did another pheno that produced more, but its 21 offspring were unstable intersex hermies. So im not going into that one. Only a single female from TC A x Xmas seedling would bridge sterility and intersex issues. I tried to take a few cuts, but the timing was bad due to cloner Cyanobacteria pathogen.

During flowering I happen to be collecting from a PTK ‘resin male’ (420 New Guy seeds) and that pollen floated in the air to the flowering TC x Xmas that didn’t show intersex. Breaking up the buds, I found 3 seeds. The buds were very piney and minty, very soothing for anxiety. Very TC dom. I sprouted the 3 seeds. Everything takes a drastic turn in luck recombinant. 2 plants showed dwarfism mutants, extremely promising potential.

What will be known as CripXmas phenotype A is a variegated mutated sativa dominant popcorn phenotype of TC and Xmas while PTK recessive in terps, dominant in structure only. Dense short bushy growth. The plant has traits I’ve never ever seen before, thicker gland crusting than G13, lowers that develop into buds (NO it’s not larf) as leaf yellows and drops off, and the best part faster flowering at 49-54 days finish. Buds give off that classic sativa pepper odor mixed with pine and mint. Super sticky goo (NOT for grinders) scissor bud. Soaring stupefying potency. It was a time warp back to the beginning of the 90’s hysteria outbursts of laughter. I knew I had what many growers have been looking for.

I decided to finish bridging the 3 way mutated plant to a short, pole growth, late flowering NL2 from AG seed that was very heavy in pollen dropping and had pine odors. After these seeds were completed I test ran along with half a dozen growers on Overgrow, I was looking for sexual stability and consistency in results I got. There’s one off phenotypes (1-100) , but it’s conclusive, the plant is true breeding material now, is far more viable than the 1st and 2nd generation parents were. I took from popcorn bud to actual full coal tops under 55 days!

Testers reported CUTTING through multiple weaker cultivars potency. Icy cold expansive lung buster. Can make the nose run. Shit eating grins and giggles. Excellent for physical pains and insomnia issues. One tester wanted sleep, and it delivered. I smoke 1/2 much LESS than anything. Lasts 2-2.5 hrs. All but one reported pine/minty/earthy and funk flavors. All loved the size and density. The one problem reported is aversion to wet damp environments prone to bud rot, therefore I’m unable to safely recommend to high humidity grow conditions or outdoors ; greenhouse can pass. I’m working to build more mold/rot resistances in using Hawaiian lineages of Duckfoot and Maui. Off a separate branch of pheno A I made a double BX, this is from the Xmas A, which showed me yeild traits than terp.

IF you’re following my CripXmas linage path, I took a 4th generation offspring female that is a close replica of its parent, larger yielding and crossed the double Xmas male to it of 5th generation . The lineage I’m offering here is as follows: TC x Xmas x PTK x NL2 X TC x Xmas Bud x PTK Xmas. I consider it a double BX as PTK is even more recessive than 3rd generation clone only. I’m now able to offer an even heavier larger budding version from the BX crossing of my A2. The BX2 male, fast flowering, copious large grape clusters , not as tight node spacing but sturdy. Stamen flowers revealed strong potency pine/mint terp. This version should harken back to more to the 1st, except vastly improved overall. I rigorously TEST germination before releasing anything to 60-80% MINIMUM rate and strive for 100% rates.

Clones - 1 week root
Feed up to 700 ppm
Growth 2-4 ft (regular defoliation is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED due to dense growth characteristics)
Minimal stretch 2"
Harvest STARTS at 42 early to 49 late
Yield 1.5 - 2 oz per gall

IMG_3281.jpeg
IMG_3280.jpeg

IMG_2142.jpeg
IMG_2235.jpeg

IMG_3207.jpeg

Xmas BX size
IMG_2476.jpeg

IMG_0502.jpeg

IMG_0496.jpeg

Last edited:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
I've completed the testing phase, now I'm ready to offer a few known ICMAG members who have captive audiences the opportunity to showcase a new recombinant line of Crippy Xmas, that's double BX'd to Xmas that's incredibly LOUD pine/menthol/gas/funk and potency that goes back to how it felt WHEN YOU FIRST smoked bud. Let me know if you're interested in the description below, I will look over past grows so I can see the set up and performance.

@Dr. Mantis Toboggan is penciled in for later, but WHO else wants in ?

Double CripXmas A bx

I’ve heard the clarion call throughout various forums for PINE terps and in 2021 I started my project from with Tampa Crippy XI from Sunshine state. I then sourced Xmas Bud 79 from CSI. I found what’s known as the TK ‘popcorn’ phenotype in TC. After growing TC I knew it needed restructuring and yeild to be better, and add depth to its terp profile.

During my grow I was able to POSITIVELY ID it’s ‘Crippy’ from FL. While alongside I grew 3 Xmas males. 2 stood out, the first crossing was done with a strong minty/funky zero stretch plant that had a classic old school stone.

However, TC has low pollination receptors, the amount of viable seed from 6 sog hydro plants was less than 50. I did another pheno that produced more, but its 21 offspring were unstable intersex hermies. So im not going into that one. Only a single female from TC A x Xmas seedling would bridge sterility and intersex issues. I tried to take a few cuts, but the timing was bad due to cloner Cyanobacteria pathogen.

During flowering I happen to be collecting from a PTK ‘resin male’ (420 New Guy seeds) and that pollen floated in the air to the flowering TC x Xmas that didn’t show intersex. Breaking up the buds, I found 3 seeds. The buds were very piney and minty, very soothing for anxiety. Very TC dom. I sprouted the 3 seeds. Everything takes a drastic turn in luck recombinant. 2 plants showed dwarfism mutants, extremely promising potential.

What will be known as CripXmas phenotype A is a variegated mutated sativa dominant popcorn phenotype of TC and Xmas while PTK recessive in terps, dominant in structure only. Dense short bushy growth. The plant has traits I’ve never ever seen before, thicker gland crusting than G13, lowers that develop into buds (NO it’s not larf) as leaf yellows and drops off, and the best part faster flowering at 49-54 days finish. Buds give off that classic sativa pepper odor mixed with pine and mint. Super sticky goo (NOT for grinders) scissor bud. Soaring stupefying potency. It was a time warp back to the beginning of the 90’s hysteria outbursts of laughter. I knew I had what many growers have been looking for.

I decided to finish bridging the 3 way mutated plant to a short, pole growth, late flowering NL2 from AG seed that was very heavy in pollen dropping and had pine odors. After these seeds were completed I test ran along with half a dozen growers on Overgrow, I was looking for sexual stability and consistency in results I got. There’s one off phenotypes (1-100) , but it’s conclusive, the plant is true breeding material now, is far more viable than the 1st and 2nd generation parents were. I took from popcorn bud to actual full coal tops under 55 days!

Testers reported CUTTING through multiple weaker cultivars potency. Icy cold expansive lung buster. Can make the nose run. Shit eating grins and giggles. Excellent for physical pains and insomnia issues. One tester wanted sleep, and it delivered. I smoke 1/2 much LESS than anything. Lasts 2-2.5 hrs. All but one reported pine/minty/earthy and funk flavors. All loved the size and density. The one problem reported is aversion to wet damp environments prone to bud rot, therefore I’m unable to safely recommend to high humidity grow conditions or outdoors ; greenhouse can pass. I’m working to build more mold/rot resistances in using Hawaiian lineages of Duckfoot and Maui. Off a separate branch of pheno A I made a double BX, this is from the Xmas A, which showed me yeild traits than terp.

IF you’re following my CripXmas linage path, I took a 4th generation offspring female that is a close replica of its parent, larger yielding and crossed the double Xmas male to it of 5th generation . The lineage I’m offering here is as follows: TC x Xmas x PTK x NL2 X TC x Xmas Bud x PTK Xmas. I consider it a double BX as PTK is even more recessive than 3rd generation clone only. I’m now able to offer an even heavier larger budding version from the BX crossing of my A2. The BX2 male, fast flowering, copious large grape clusters , not as tight node spacing but sturdy. Stamen flowers revealed strong potency pine/mint terp. This version should harken back to more to the 1st, except vastly improved overall. I rigorously TEST germination before releasing anything to 60-80% MINIMUM rate and strive for 100% rates.

Clones - 1 week root
Feed up to 700 ppm
Growth 2-4 ft (regular defoliation is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED due to dense growth characteristics)
Minimal stretch 2"
Harvest STARTS at 42 early to 49 late
Yield 1.5 - 2 oz per gall

View attachment 18915249 View attachment 18915250

View attachment 18915254 View attachment 18915252
View attachment 18915255
Xmas BX size
View attachment 18915251
View attachment 18915256
View attachment 18915253
Those are very pretty plants thanks for sharing your work.

Thanks, I want to get some folks here to grow it too so they can experience intense piney-icy flavor and old school stone. One tester told me it was "a joy" to maintain in a tent at 95-100 degrees and he's still learning 😳

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts