What's new

Looking for a CLEAN nutrient line for coco...(no sediment like organics)

Looking for a CLEAN nutrient line for coco...(no sediment like organics)

• House and Garden

Votes: 28 25.5%
  • CNS 17

Votes: 13 11.8%
  • AN sensi

Votes: 5 4.5%
  • AN jungle juice

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Aptus fasilator and base

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • GH 2 part

Votes: 19 17.3%
  • Other

Votes: 40 36.4%

• Total voters

rondonkulous

Yes4prop215, Have you thought about Cutting Edge? Cheap and clean. I rage the Tupur and use C.E. with botanicare cal/mag. it seems to be fool proof. It is similar to GH but better ingriedients and no dyes. Also it doesnt create that shitty airy look and harshness that GH has (never been a fan). I get top notch sour d every time. Yields depend on how much work i do but always over 1 a light even if i ignore it and only change res's every two weeks. Give it a go, you wont regret it!

ipa

VitaGrow and epsom salts "magnesium sulfate. Three part. Part A "Micro" is micronutrients, Part B "Grow" is calcium nitrate, Part C "Bloom" is monopotassium phosphate. Everything your plants need.

Tfresh420

gen hyd 6/9 lucas cheap,proven,sustainable and quality best base in coco add 5 ml cal-mag and you got your base.
pick your additives based on what u like. I run yellow bottles there the shit but i pick my additives based on the results i see.

brotherindica

Kronically Ill
Veteran
Yes4prop215, Have you thought about Cutting Edge? Cheap and clean. I rage the Tupur and use C.E. with botanicare cal/mag. it seems to be fool proof. It is similar to GH but better ingriedients and no dyes. Also it doesnt create that shitty airy look and harshness that GH has (never been a fan). I get top notch sour d every time. Yields depend on how much work i do but always over 1 a light even if i ignore it and only change res's every two weeks. Give it a go, you wont regret it!

Great call! :good:

CES has been my workhorse for a couple years now. Cheaper, reliable, and most importantly......great results.

The only thing they really lack is a good bloom booster, but there are enough of them already out there. Their Sugaree is a very nice bloom product, adds resin & increases smell.

CES Micro/Bloom/Sugaree(flower), maybe add a Ca/Mg product & P/K booster/s(flower)......get you a real bumper crop. Add an enzyme & flavor enhancer and you're really set.

purplypurps

Hey bro i dont post much but I been in the game a very long time. I have been there done that with just about every nutrient lineup you can think of, advanced,pbp,gh,H&G,canna,cns,ces,etc. And I will be honest that some strains took a better liking to nutes than others. In the end i always go back to H&G for base nutes. I use the Aqua Flakes A&B, bud xl, Multizyme and roots excel. That is all I use out of their line, but it performs well and runs clean with all the strains I feed it to. I use Botanicare Silica Blast and CalMag, Advanced Nutrients Hammerhead, and MOAB. This lineup has out produced any other I have tried. will post pics

purplypurps

[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCN2206.jpg
    DSCN2206.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 9

akula

Canna Coco A/B wins here by a mile. If your are interested in being frugal then CNS17 comes in a distant, but fully respectable second.

A

ak-51

Of PBP, CNS17 and Canna Coco; Canna Coco A/B is the cleanest running nutrient I have used.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
been using HG coco a/b and been pretty satisfied...lots of friends run it for base and the quality is always top notch...but most importantly the smell and taste is about as close to soil as ive seen. its also real nice and clean.....

been thinking about cutting edge as well...looks almost the exact same as HG and is cheaper..

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
been using HG coco a/b and been pretty satisfied...lots of friends run it for base and the quality is always top notch...but most importantly the smell and taste is about as close to soil as ive seen. its also real nice and clean.....

been thinking about cutting edge as well...looks almost the exact same as HG and is cheaper..

Im Back to running Dyna Grow Bloom...

Cant get a more clean, complete nutrient....

A

ak-51

Im Back to running Dyna Grow Bloom...

Cant get a more clean, complete nutrient....
Is it all cleanly dissolved in the bottle? The hydro shop guy was telling me that they were really dirty and he found a bunch of crystals and stuff in a few bottles. Of course you know how much weight we give to hydro shop guy advice...

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran

are you having to use any ca/mg?

i ran into ca problems w/ all my strains recently after switching from canna coco a/b to hg coco a/b (i have to order canna online is the only reason i switched)

i ran h&g a few years back and dont recall having to run ca/mg

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Is it all cleanly dissolved in the bottle? The hydro shop guy was telling me that they were really dirty and he found a bunch of crystals and stuff in a few bottles. Of course you know how much weight we give to hydro shop guy advice...

Ah, that's normal with nutrients thats been sitting for a while, im not worried....

Does not have any in there, but if i did....

I would stick the nutrient bottle on top of a ballasts for a hour and shake really well, salt crystals gone!!

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
are you having to use any ca/mg?

i ran into ca problems w/ all my strains recently after switching from canna coco a/b to hg coco a/b (i have to order canna online is the only reason i switched)

i ran h&g a few years back and dont recall having to run ca/mg

yea i use botanicare calmag @ 3ml/G and alternate some bud candy @ 5ml/G

i think this is my last run with bloombastic, it packs on nice shine but its way too murky and chunky....i did a bloombastic and liquid karma run and the reservoirs are FILTHY....need to scrub a layer of sediment off the bottom when this rounds done.

farmdalefurr

I feel nothing and it feels great
Veteran
sounds dead on

im using 3ml magical/gallon

not seen a ca/mg problem in flower, likely due to increasing my base ml/gal

i just run the coco a/b and some hydroplex in flower

Santa1949

Running DWC quite a while, really recommend Cutting Edge Solutions... Won't leave a mess and doesn't clog up stones.........I use 1/4 strength with a tsp of peroxid in 4 gal res with 4 5" Netpots and change sol every two weeks and flush every 6 weeks .......Works great on my aroura indica (will stick you to the couch!!!)
Newbe' just die..........
Doing a soil grow now with Budda grow and bloom.......my very first organic soil....Not really enjoying it much.....down to 3 plants in a 2X3X5 at 6 days flower.......no sex yet, but this is from bag just for shits and grins.......seems to be Indica....

Latest posts

Latest posts